ᎪᏒᎦᎾᏁ , ᏆᎻᎬ ᏟᎪᏆ ᎠᎥᎦᏆᏒᎥᏴᏌᏆᎥᎾᏁ ᎦᎽᎦᏆᎬᎷ, ᎪᏁᎠ ᎶᎬᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᎪᎠᎾᏢᏆᎬᎠ ᏴᎽ ᏟᏒᏌᎬᏞᏞᎪ ᎠᎬ ᏉᎥᏞ

Start from the beginning

Presently, she nervously shifted in the chair across from the Alchemy teacher as he clicked his tongue in disappointment

"Hmph , typical of that buffonish bird to fail to keep even a small litter of pups in of line, and try to use a lost and homeless pup as a campus cleaner to boot, Detestable.  I will request for you to be put under my care for the time being,
That Fool isn't to be trusted with such important matters"

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘

Taking out a notepad , a glossy gold backing with the with light red paper , black and white underlines still became filled with ink as a Dotted black and white quill danced across it

His voice was laced with a slight french accent , combined with bits and pieces of Polish tones

"I will make sure to discuss this with the rest of the faculty, and we will be going into town to shop for clothing, necessary items and general stock at some point in the near future.
If you ever are in need of anything , you are to come to me immediately, I will not be having a pup from my kennel disregarding their wellbeing, understood?"

Nervously fidgeting with the hem of her robes , she responded hastily ,almost jumping in her seat

"Yes....uh..Sir?"

"Professor Crewel is just fine, now."

Placing the quill back into its holder , he eyed her with a mix of concern and suspicion, as if trying understand what she was thinking.

"Are you completely sure you're content with staying in that utter eyesore of a dorm, pup? I can arrange-"

Waving it off, she attempted to act as natural as she could without gaining un-needed pity, straying as far as she could from cast members unless required was her go-to from now on.

"Hey, atleast its got a roof, right?
I've slept in worse, plus, I wouldn't have to worry too much about weirdos considering most people won't go near it"

"Since you seem so adamant about it, I'll approve it , but I intend to give it a much needed makeover sooner or later if you are going to stay. So-"

He stopped as he noticed she had somehow made it to the other side of the room and was attempting to quietly escape , now she just nervously held the doorknob , avoiding eye contact as best she could as he stood up abruptly, staring her down.

"Where do you think your going?"

Still holding the door, she quietly murmured
"Uh..to Ramshackle..? Its been a long day and-"

Crewel cut her off instantly, crimson eyes narrowed, somehow making his eyeliner seem sharper then it already was

"Not dressed like that you aren't. And your certainly not going without a guide, either"

Why can't anything here be simple

———————————————————————

After thirty minutes or so , Crewel had fitted her with a "Fashionably Oversized" hoodie, which he had somehow sewn in mere minutes, a cloud white with black spots decorating the fabric , he had also sewn in his signature on the back.
Along with that , she donned with a simple t-shirt and sweatpants, the latter at her insistence, and to Crewels disappointment, nonetheless.

Folded satin pajamas for the evening , clothes for the week, and a hairbrush next to a bag of general necessities laid dormant on her lap in a small pouch as she patiently waited for Crewel to finish talking to whomever had volunteered to be her guide to Ramshackle.