CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY

Start from the beginning

After they bought some cute animals hair bands. They took a lot of pictures everywhere and start running here and there playing all the games.

Rain was now tired

"let's go sit my feet hurt and I'm tired now".

They sat in a beautiful place with ice scream watching everyone.

"This was fun and amazing thank you " phayu said

"I had fun too even if I'm the brave one" he can't help himself but to tease at least now he has something to brag about.

Phayu laughed "okay brave boy, can we go to the cinema it will be more comfortable and relaxing i already bought the tickets " rain nodded.

At the cinema they were watching a romantic movie rain put his head on phayu shoulder holding his arm. This moment is adorable, after sometime rain was sleeping. Of course after spending all his energy running and playing his body just want some rest.

Phayu doesn't say anything and let him sleep until the end of the movie. He pat rain head

" wake up sleeping beauty we have to go" rain opens his eyes shocked oh he slept the whole movie

"I'm sorry i was feeling tired and dozed off "

"It's okay baby no need to apologise let's go eat and we will rest at home" phayu said pinching his cheeks

Rain was looking at him not breaking eyes contact in total shock

"What"

"What did you call me" rain was use to phayu calling him cutie, little boy, silly, naughty boy this is the first time he said "baby"

Phayu now realise what he said

"let's go don't think much we'll talk at home" he said taking them out to eat dinner.

After dinner they arrived at home rain was sleepy.

"Take a bath and go to sleep you look tired" phayu said

"Are you leaving me please stay I don't want to be alone" rain said with a sleepy voice

Phayu smile "okay let's go get you ready for bed"

Rain was done with his bath now sitting on the edge of the bed whipping his hair. Phayu goes there and start doing it for him. "Let me help you"

"Are you still sleepy"

"No why"  he was feeling much more better after the bath.

"You asked me why i call you baby right"

"Yes"

"Because you are, i want to ask you something"

Rain was now confused

"Do you want to be officially my boyfriend"

"Am i not your boyfriend already " he said with a confused face

Phayu chuckle"you are but i never asked you officially so may i have your answer or"

Rain was so happy "yes yes yes so now i can do whatever i want with you" phayu nodded

"Calm down little boy. Yes we can do whatever you want as long as you want to do it and happy about it. What do you want to do huh"

Rain is now so shy and move to the bed putting the blanket covering his face.

"What happened why are you shy now"

"Can you stay the night here" he said under his blanket

Phayu can't take this much cuteness