Author's Note

Hey guys 👋
It's actually my first ever time writing so hope you can bear as there could be grammatical mistakes....
This book is my heart and please don't be rude on my book it breaks my heart....

Warning ⚠️ -There might be some sexual content ,bodily harm ,assault , bullying ,stalking,18+ scenes so I hope you won't later report or oppose this book as I already mentioned this here. I won't tolerate badmouthing my book and content.

This book is about anvi's revenge and becoming of mafia unknown by aarav in order to take revenge she is surprisingly smart and talented but one thing happens and turns her life upside down and shatters her heart in different pieces...
Aarav knows about her past trauma and assault but not about her revenge and he trys to help her unknowingly by catching her abusers from past but knowing they are caught by mafia he's helpless.He just hates the feeling he gets whenever she's around as he never felt something like this before.

Dear readers this book will contain many different plots and betrayal but hope you guys can enjoy reading this as I will try my best to make it worthy. It'll be the best? No. probably not as I never ever wrote before and I'm not experienced but I will give it my best . It won't be best but it surely can be worth reading 🖤

The characters in this book are fictional and the story is also fictional it doesn't includes any real events and no offence.
The book is just for fun it doesn't has anything to do with real life guys.

This book means a lot to me guys so please just don't read but also vote and comment if you think something is wrong or what did you liked just don't forget dear readers 😉

And lastly most important that I did worked so hard to come up with my own plots and story so don't copy my work it's copyrighted..
Hope you understand me and if you wanna write  then please use your own plot and make your different story I won't tolerate my work being copied...😤
.
.
.
.
By rexashi.