"Put me down"

"Uh-huh" he shaked his head.

I tilted my head and buried my face in the crook of his neck to give him a bite.

"Aah"

"Ouch"

"Do I have a cat in my hands?" He said.

"Hmm.. a dangerous one" I replied.

"Oh.. just mark me yours cat"

He never listens. I'm annoyed now.

"Jungkoooook"

"Baaaabbyyyy"

He won't listen, I know.

"I should just bite you" and I bite him again. This time on his collabones after opening his collar button.

"Aah ahh"

He has now made his way in the corridors of the company and the remaining workers would have seen this scene.

I'm soo embarrassed, they really might have gotten the idea I'm not what I look like.

This man.

This time I bit him hard.

"Ahh.. Easy cat, what will people say?"

He was giggling and here I'm dying of embarrassment.

                        _________________

He pulled the brakes and now we are at some restaurant, I got out and saw a tall building infront of me.

I've never seen it.

I guess we are in his area and even after being business partner I never came here, but I remembered the map when me and Jimin used to find information about him but I didn't find any building like this one on the maps. What-

"Stop running your little brain again"

I turned towards him.

"No.. I mean yes.. I mean- what did you said?"

"Come mere Love" he pulled me towards him to wrap his hand around my waist and took me inside. He surely knows how to make me flustered.

He asked for the reserved table under his name on reception. Did he knew we won't be able to make it to the one I wanted?

Predicting future I see.

One of the worker took us to the lift and told him the direction of the upper floor.

I was pouting in the lift and when I looked in the mirror, he was staring at me.

"Wh-what?" and a smirk made its way to his mouth.

Then I saw him bending towards me in the mirror and

"Jung-aaah-kook" he bit me.

Is he taking revenge?

"Ahh.. It hurts"

"You look hot" I gave him a glare and removed his hand from mine. He giggled.

"How long are we going to be in the lift?"

He looked at me and suddenly the elevator door opened.

"We are here" he said.

I started to walk but I stopped when I saw the whole floor had water.

Water?

I again look infront but really there was water everywhere.

"Are we at any swimming pool club?" He laughed.