Epilogue (A bit of Angst)

A/N: I know this is terribly rushed but I unfortunately couldn't find the part where I had the idea for this chapter so yes, it is rushed but I will make up for it in Ver. 2 (The revamped version in my Revamped works reading list that you'll find there on my pf.). I do apologize for rushing the end of this however I'd like to point out that when I have been reviewing this as a reader I noticed several mistakes, plot making absolutely no sense, didn't explain certain things and so on and so forth. As you know, I am a BL reader, so you won't see me quitting any BL writing or smut writing anytime soon, so no need to worry about that disappearing from me. If you wish to check out the improved version then feel free to do so, (I noticed some spelling mistakes in the second version so once I complete it, I'm going to go back and edit all of that and fix it. You'll find more information about the new plot I did once I get the Tumblr link I made on all of the new plot for Helping love which I'll post soon, I promise) 

I know you all might be a bit disappointed that I rushed the end of this but I literally forgot what was supposed to be ch. 65 so in the new version let's hope I pass 65 chapters and go into more depth of the Omegaverse Klance AU you are currently reading now, this was my first attempt at the AU and I like the idea of continuing it (To where it makes sense like ver. 2), and continue from there. If you have ship suggestions, you'd like me to write in a Omegaverse AU then please let me know in PM's or just commenting here, either is fine. This may also be short, depending on how rushed it sounded in my head but again, I'll make up for it in Ver. 2 which I'll show a SS to show you the changed cover pic for the revamped version (Revamped means Rewritten in a different term)

↑ There you go, It got to 1K recently which I'm happy for but I still have a long way to go before I get towards the end, gotta love when chapters can make a movie in your head then torment you later when it's time to actually sleep 😂 anyways, I ...

There you go, It got to 1K recently which I'm happy for but I still have a long way to go before I get towards the end, gotta love when chapters can make a movie in your head then torment you later when it's time to actually sleep 😂 anyways, I hope you enjoy this sadly rushed chapter and I will get back into other fandoms I used to write a lot so hang tight for a while Until I get my brain and ideas sorted out. And this is the end of this ver, I don't plan on any editing since I rewrote it but there may be some spelling mistake editing when I get the time to take care of it, hopefully. Anywho- love you Skylings (I'm calling you guys this now) and enjoy the chapter.

Get ready to shed some tears people because I'm already crying.

---------

If anyone ever told Lance that he'd watch as realities were torn apart, worlds destroyed and a war nearly taking everything he's ever known, he'd never believe you. He'd call you a liar and ignore you for at least a good week before talking to you again. That's how he felt at the moment, and it honestly hurt him. Honerva had done so much damage that was almost unrepairable. But knowledge had its ways of having an answer, and that answer is sometimes not the one you ever want to know about. 

If having to sacrifice your own life was the answer, then he would do so just to save everyone else. But he didn't have that power, nor did he have that choice. Allura looked at her little brother in heartbreak sorrow, the astral plane of the lions conscious surrounded them, both the old and the new paladins and Honerva. This is where she had to say goodbye, the price to bring back what was forcibly taken, was to make the sacrifice of the persons life. To restore a mistake that shouldn't have been made, Allura knew the risks and the price, she'd take it just so that her brother could experience the life of Altea he missed out on so much. Taken at such a young age, he never got the chance to explore the beauty of their planet but with this one chance, she'll leave the planet of their home to him. She knew he'd make a wonderful leader of their people. "Allura, please don't..." he wanted to let the tears fall but they stung at his eyes the barrier keeping them trapped, her own tears were trapped behind their barrier as well. She didn't want to leave him but to save what was left of the universe, she had to even if it was heartbreaking.