Chapter Thirty Four

Pidge and the others had bombarded Lance with almost a million questions he felt slightly overwhelmed with it all "Um," Keith pulled his mate to him in a low growl at everyone "Mine and stop overwhelming him with multiple questions even if we're all confused and wanting answers" he said "Thanks Keith" He pet his mates head "Lance, Can you tell us exactly what you learned on Oriande and what all that was" Allura said as Lance sighed "I'll start from as far as I can when I did learn about this it was all too much for me take in one setting so I made sure to keep it secret so I wouldn't worry you guys" Keith frowned and hugged him from behind "About 10,000 years ago we all know that the war started with Zarkon however it started after I was born and Altea never saw me again" he said "Then that means" Veronica looked between Allura and Lance as she teared up and hugged Lance "My little brother came back to me" she said relieved as Lance just hugged her back.

"So that means Lance is a royal Altean?" Hunk asked "Correct. King Alfor and Queen Melenor were deeply heartbroken when he went missing on the day of his birth" Coran said "I remember that, mother cried for days after that" Allura remember her mother's heartbroken tears "So I basically mated an Altean prince without neither of us realizing it?" Keith asked "I'd say yes Mullet" Keith groaned and Lance laughed "At least we figured out why your hair was suddenly white when you weren't in your Neko form" Keith told him "Turns out it was just Veronica's mothers blood that made it do that" Veronica looked disgusted by that "How exactly?" she asked "A syringe, by Yjok drawing her blood from her and it being put into me I didn't realize that when he did that he was putting her blood in me since he kept saying it was some kind of drug" he told her "That's just weird and gross" Lance agreed.

Lance then began to explain everything else he learned while some were disgusted with what Yjok did to their blue paladin the others where just happy that Lance was finally free of Yjok Allura did want to murder Yjok herself but Keith had finished the final blow on him. "That must be why you were really good with reading Altean, you were a natural" she said "To be honest I understood Altean a lot better then I did Galra, yes in a way I am half Galra like Keith but Altean is what I would mainly go for" Keith firmed his hands around his waist as Lance smiled against his chest "Well, it's good your no longer separated from your family. Your much better here then on Earth" Allura gave Lance a look before looking at Veronica "I'd like to thank you for taking care of him when he was on Earth, if you'd like, you can stay with us" she said "Wait, really? I'll have both of my sister's in the Castle?" He asked with stars in his eyes "It's not a bad idea, we have plenty of room. If I'm not wrong by a hunch, I would Allura would love to have a sister" Allura looked embarrassed at being called out on what she really meant by that because it was true. "Are you sure?" she asked "Yes!" Keith let him go as he hugged both of his sister's with a big smile on his face "If you're alright with it" Allura admitted, Veronica chuckled "I'd be glad to" Coran smiled, he was so proud of Allura just as he was of Lance and the Paladins.

Altea may be gone as well as his old friends but he was happy to be alive to help the Altean siblings and the Paladins and he would protect them, they were a makeshift family but they made it work, Coran found this to be a treasuring moment that he wouldn't dare forget.

Voltron was a happy makeshift family but together as a whole, it was a wonderful family.

Alfor would be proud that his children are happy now. 

---------

6/22/23