A/N: 10K reads announcement! Last of read announcements!

Chapter amount ends at 20 of 1 picked number (We have 2 votes for 50 chapters) 

I know damn well I haven't been keeping track of reads BUT WE GOT ANOTHER BOOK TO REACH 10K YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am forever grateful for the amount of love and interest you guys took to this and this is book #2 to reach 10K surprisingly (If you haven't read Pay-back you can see that's my most popular work so far) By the way, I may go and rewrite the chapters when I either keep going till the end of this book Or I can archive the old parts and post the new parts with chapter titles, it's a little bit of a long shot but I have some ideas that I think will make this a little better. I have 2 votes currently for 50 chapters that this could end at but it is undecided at the moment. When we reach up to a certain amount like maybe 20 votes over the other then I'll post and announcement on the next chapter on which chapter amount would be the completion of this. Like I said I am forever grateful to you guys for making me want to keep writing, it's a fun small hobby I got into and it's fun especially when I can read your comments and see the funny responses and sad responses (To the angst parts) of whatever chapter your reading. 

So how about this, when the chapter amount is decided what I plan to do is archive the old parts and maybe make a book that says archives of old parts before the new version took it's place. Everything in the chapters may stay the same or change idk just yet but I'll figure something out. Also I have a Soulmates Shance (Shiro x Lance) book up and I've been working on that for a little bit so why don't you guys give that a read and tell me whatcha think because I am genuinely happy with the rewrite because I found ways to figure out what to write for the book and it passed the old done parts I originally did and fixed up to something better. I don't know how long I'll make that book but I have a few ideas and feeling that I may make to like 50 or more chapters at least when it reaches that point, dk when yet but meh I'm working on it! 

That's all for now folks! 

------

7/2/23