Chapter Thirty Seven

Pidge sneaked up to Lance and Keith's room, she knew Keith was in the training room because she saw him training against a bot so Lance was who she was going for. She quickly headed to Lance and Keith's room before knocking then opening the door after a few knocks with no answer "Lance?" she heard throwing up in the in room bathroom and suddenly became concerned "Lance, You alright?" she heard a groan "I'm good" he called leaning over the toilet after just emptying his gut "You dressed? If so I'm coming in" He looked at himself and realized no wonder he smelled Keith's scent, he was wearing the shirt that was big on his because of his stunted growth spurt "Yeah, I'm dressed in Keith's shirt, you can come in" the door opened revealing her "You good?" she asked "Yeah just puked out my guts after I woke up then after you asked if I was dressed realized I was in Keith's shirt" she looked at the shirt noticing it looked big on him.

"Was his shirt always that big? It's slipping a bit off your shoulder" he looked and indeed it was "Probably, I never really looked at the size" he felt another wave of nausea and threw back up in the toilet Pidge rubbed his back as he once again puked out his guts "Ugh I hate puking" he groaned "Not a great feeling is it?" she asked and he shook his head, she got up and got a wet towel and put it on his head to cool him down a little "I'm not having a headache but thanks" he said leaning against the wall but realized something "Hm? What's up" she wondered what he had that look for "It's probably not it but I may be pregnant" he said as she blinked "Wait really?!" she smiled "I'm not sure, maybe we can ask Coran if we can figure it out" he said "Well let's go! And I'm the god mother!" he chuckled as she helped him up "Wait I need pants, the shirt may be big but I am not walking around the castle without pants" she snorted through her nose but let him get some pants on while giving him privacy by having her back turned and they were off to find Coran, Lance didn't bother taking off Keith's shirt it had his scent it he was stealing it for a bit Keith can walk around Shirtless for a little bit.

Pidge poked at his stomach while Lance tried to avoid her finger with laughs they found Coran doing some repairs in the castle "Ah, Pidge, Lance, wonderful to see you both" he smiled perking up "Hey Coran, is there a way we can do some tests on Lance? It's really important" she asked "What tests?" he looked a little suspicious, she grinned and pointed to Lance's stomach while Lance just smiled "I am missing the point" she rolled her eyes "He may be pregnant so I want to do some tests to see if he is" he brightened up "To the Pods!" he pushed Lance securely with Pidge cackling behind them as they left for the bay where the Pods were. Lance watched as Coran did somethings on one of the pods before the surface faded "Just step inside and Pidge and I will let you know what we find" Lance looked nervous since he got trapped in there once when his father's AI was corrupted by the crystal Sendak had, he gulped and went inside as the surface formed and his eyes closed and froze him inside "Now let's see, the pod will scan his body then we'll see if he's pregnant" the pod scanned Lance's body showing indication of bite marks and hickeys from the previous night and Pidge was so damn glad she was still learning Altean or she would be clueless on the hilarious evidence that Lance had one hell good night with Keith. 

A blip of red appeared on Lance's abdomen explaining that something was picked up inside of him "Now let's see" he read what it was before he had a beaming smile on his face "What, what is it?" Pidge hoped it wasn't bad "He's pregnant! We got an Heir!" she whooped and Coran pushed a button on the screen letting Lance out and the boy was shivering "Yep not a pleasant reminder of the inside of a pod" he rubbed his arms shivering "Well it was worth it bud" he raised an eyebrow "It was?" they nodded "Your pregnant again, Lance. But now that we're aware of the previous miscarriages you are staying within sight of everyone in the castle but mostly Keith for obvious reasons" Lance smiled and his arms moved to hug his abdomen gently before he realized what Coran said "Wait what about forming Voltron? I can't just not be in battle" Pidge frowned "Absolutely not you went while pregnant when we ran into Veronica no way in hell is repeat happening even if that Quiznacking bastard is dead" he flinched at the mention of his monster but was just thankful he wasn't bound by fear anymore to him so there was that positive "I'll be fine, I can't just leave you guys to do everything yourselves I hate feeling useless" Coran sighed "It's for both your safety and that of your heir" he told him as Lance whined, he was going to be babied and was just going to have to accept it "Alright, Let's go find Veronica cause I have no idea how long Omegas are pregnant for, being a Beta leaves me clueless sometimes" she shrugged "Omegas are pregnant for a couple months I think whereas Betas are pregnant for nine months" 

Lance was sure that was it but he doesn't remember the exact amount of months Omegas are pregnant for so Veronica was the best person to ask. "Vivi!" Veronica looked up from the communicator she was using where she was having a conversation with Matt "Yeah?" she wondered where that nice smile came from "Do you know how long Omegas are pregnant for, I forgot" he told her "About 5 months, why?" she was now curious as was Matt "Well, he's pregnant" she gasped "Wait he is? Congrats!" Matt congratulated him "One fun night with Keith got you pregnant that quick? I'm an aunt again and your staying under surveillance for the remainder of your pregnancy" He blushed "Tell me none of you heard anything" he was really hoping nobody heard him moaning "Oh~?" Pidge and Veronica had that look on their face "Uh-oh, Katie's got the teasing look in her eye" Matt chuckled "You mean where we could hear you two halls down moaning Keith's name?" he squealed and hid behind Coran as they broke out in a laughter. The doors behind them opened showing the remaining crew "What's happening here?" Allura asked as Keith was walking around Shirtless "Oh, Keith your a dad again" he blinked "I am?" he asked hopefulness in his eyes as Lance turned around from Coran and smiled "I am now going to be babied for five months" Lance ran to Keith and jumped on him as Keith caught and smiled, the rare smile no one but Lance and Shiro ever saw on his face. 

------

7/15/23