Chapter Forty Six (Angst and Rape warning)

A/N: I'm going to cry when this chapter is over because I am also going to hate myself for this. Enjoy and let us cause a waterfall for Lance and our hearts to be broken 😭

---------

Shiro parked the pod on a desert ground and walked out with Lance still passed out he walked to Haggar "You've brought I see, follow me" he did so with no choice, Lance dangling at the movement of his steps. 

Lance collapsed to the floor and with so coming into contact he jolted up dazily, everything hurt and his vision felt blurry, he could hardly even make out the figures because everything looked so dark that he couldn't see clearly. He felt his chin get grabbed but he still couldn't see clearly he wondered if his hearing was fully back to functional "I finally have you now, Omega" Lance flinched, yep his hearing is working 100% and he knew exactly who had his chin, Lotor. Lance yanked his chin from Lotor and used on instinct to back away as far as he could but he was slammed down harshly by the shoulder making him yell out a yelp and his shoulder stung in pain, "Tsk, such a disobedient Omega, now I'll need to teach you some manners. Knock him out so I can be on my way" Lance's eyes widen and once again he was knocked out, disobedient. He hated that, he feared that, it was a link to his childhood of terrors. 

Not again.

Lotor took Lance on his shoulder and looked to Haggar and 'Shiro' "Do what you want, I have what I want not" she seemingly rolled her eyes at him "Yes, Prince Lotor" she watched as he left with the blue paladin and snapped her fingers "Take care of the black paladin and get rid of Voltron" he left towards the pods again and went on his way to do as ordered. 

------

Lance groaned as he regained conscious his vision was again blurry, he hated that because sometimes that led to being in a bad place and that's also what made him fearful, Yjok had done it enough times to make Lance know when he was in danger even without really seeing where he was he would just know. It feels like nostalgia but in a very, very bad way and he didn't like it. His head hurt.

He grunted as he sat up shaking his head to try and help clear his vision, when that didn't really work he used his hands to wipe the blurriness away he blinked a few times before realizing he was in some kind of room on a bed "What, where..?" he looked down and saw himself in very different clothes. Okay now he felt in more danger then before because he was already not liking this situation he somehow got into! Why was Lotor one of the last things he remembered before he was knocked out again, how'd he know he was an Omega?! That was impossible! No one other than Voltron, a certain amount of rebels, a little bit of the blades and his sisters were the only ones who knew so how did he know?! It was impossible, literally he's spent years and years of his childhood hiding his status he didn't want anyone to know he was an Omega because he's heard of the many stories of how Omegas are treated, Earth was no different with how they treated them. He heard the doors open and his eyes shot at the incoming seeing Lotor, he glared both angry and terrified. "What do you want?" he asked back clear against the wall and like before his aura reeked with Black, no matter what Quintant or Varga, he would always be untrustworthy. "Such a disobedient Omega I need to teach you how to respect one that has power over you" Lance grabbed a pillow as his only weapon but it made no difference, it wouldn't protect him, it never did. 

Lotor chuckled amused, did he really think that pillow would do anything to protect him? It would do nothing to protect him not even from him, Lance would be under his control like he would have been had he had the chance to get him when he was with Voltron. However he had the lingering scent of someone, someone he hardly saw with Voltron until recently when he returned with Romelle. Now he had to do something about that, and Lance will be his. 

Lance stayed far away from Lotor not liking the icky feeling tat made his bones tense and his skin receive goosebumps, he hoped Mela and the others were okay but what was wrong with Shiro? Why'd he attack them and come after him? He seemed to be his target when he kept lunging at them and he hurt Pidge, the poor girl had a gash in her shoulder because of him. Were they alright? Were they safe? Did they manage to snap Shiro out of whatever was wrong with him? Why was he even with Lotor! He hated him, he didn't trust and he was not a fan of him either so what did the Alpha prince want with him?! He was a basic nobody aside from his uh earned titles? Paladin and prince. He's been a paladin for a little over a year and a half, consider it a half a Decaphoeb? and a prince his whole life without realizing it until he went Oriande which Lotor knows well enough but not the royal part so what did this jerk wad want with him.