Chapter Thirty One

Lance admired the realm of Oriande, it was so beautiful.

He's never seen anything like this before in his life and it was so beautiful, Allura was also in awe of the beautiful view she was experiencing she looked to Lance and he was just as awe struck as she was she looked to Lotor as he looked around t...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He's never seen anything like this before in his life and it was so beautiful, Allura was also in awe of the beautiful view she was experiencing she looked to Lance and he was just as awe struck as she was she looked to Lotor as he looked around then turned back forward.

The landed near what looked to be a triangle temple, Lotor took of his helmet and Allura and Lance followed "This place is so beautiful" Allura nodded, they walked into the temple with Lance staying close to Allura's side they came into a room where the statues moved but Allura stopped them before they did harm with the rock she had found in Haggar's lair. "Okay, another near death experience, great" Lance shaked off the adrenaline he felt from almost dying and followed after Allura with Lotor behind him.

"Where are we now?" Lance wondered looking around the empty room where the lion was "I'm not sure" Allura's said as the ceiling began to go down Lance panicked with flattened ears "We need to find something that's familiar to get out of here!" Allura shouted as they looked around for something familiar "There! The pillars they're like the ones in the castle!" Allura shot her panicked eyes over the where Lance was pointing and seen the pillars then raced over putting her hands on them and putting energy in them.  Lance shut his eyes thinking they were about to be crushed but Allura's gasp made him open his eyes again and look.

(A/N: Sorry if I didn't align the events in order but I'm writing this so, Keith meeting his mother will happen in Oriande just not like months fuckin' later. I haven't yet to finish all that 🥲)

"Allura? Lotor?" Lance looked around but didn't see anyone, "Allura! Come on this isn't funny! Please!" He exclaimed in fear, he was in an unfamiliar (Beautiful) realm and all the sudden they vanished, he was alone. A lions growl mad him gasp and quickly turn around taking a step back when he saw the white lion in the vast emptynsss of where he was. "U-um w-wait- I-i--" he stuttered with fear ears flattened against his head and tail wrapped around his leg "p-please..." The lion walked over near the frightened boy, Lance kept taking steps back unsure what the lion was doing "stop child, relax and calm yourself" the voice from before rang in his head.

He stopped moving "W-Who said that?" He looked around everywhere but it was only him and the lion "I did cub" Lance looked at the lion, he knew only the lions called him cub so that meant- "You were the one who warned me when you fired at us!" He exclaimed "that's correct, I did. You come to seek answers, do you not?" The lion stated, how'd the lion know? "I am the guardian of this realm, I'm able to see the chosen and grant them access to this realm. You child have questions unanswered. It is time you knew what has been kept hidden" The lion walked over to Lance again and pushed it's head to Lance's stomach.

The area around them dimmed into a nighttime galaxy and Lance gasped "W-where are we?" He asked timid "where you will see the truth as too who you truly are" he raised an eyebrow at that before the first memory played.

----

"Uh- guys what's that heading towards the castle?" Pidge asked "pulling it up on screens" Pidge put it on the screens for everyone to see "That's an old Altean pod!" Coran gasped out "Wait what?" Hunk blinked "attention Altean pod, identity yourself" A screen link appeared showing Keith "Shiro it's me" Keith said "Keith? Where have you been?" Shiro asked "Look I'll explain some other time, where's Lotor?" He asked "He's with Allura and Lance on Oriande" Keith raised an eyebrow at Oriande but his eyes flared when he heard Lance was with Lotor "Lance is where! I said keep him in you're guys' sight at all times!" He yelled "We didn't have a choice only chosen people can enter that place!" Pidge yelled "I would have gladly tagged along if I could but we couldn't" Hunk explained, Keith sighed "If Lotor touches him I'm going to murder that prince" he growled as he flew into the castles pod bay.

(A/N: Lotor ain't getting into the quintessence field this time 😎)

"They should be back by now" Hunk said worriedly, "They're coming back now I see them!" Coran smiled the trio landed back into the castle "Lance Keith's back!" Lance perked up and raced to find Keith before jumping at him hugging him tightly "Your back!" Keith carried his mate who was excited to see him again, Keith glared at Lotor as he set Lance down "I still wish I could've gone with you" he puffed his cheeks Keith noticed the Altean marks on his face "where'd these come from?" He rubbed his thumb against the blue sickles under his cheeks "turns out in half Altean" Lance said sheepishly "I knew it. You had more surprises then I thought" Lance stuck his tongue out in denial "you don't put that tongue back you'll regret it later" Lance put it back in his mouth with fiery cheeks, Hunk and Pidge snickered.

"And who might this young man be?" Lance looked over to see a Galran exiting the pod "Oh this is Lance" Lance tilted his head "The one you spoke of quite often?" Lance blushed "Keep your mouth shut mister!" Lance flared his red cheeks at his mate "And why should I?" Lance deflated, Keith was a force to be reckoned with. "Uh- who's this?" Allura asked "this is Krolia, she's also my mother" Lance blinked "That's your mom!? Even the mullets match!" Keith groaned "Again with the mullet?" Pidge lost it and laughed "Pidgey look they have mullets! I can see where Keith gets his genes from" Krolia already liked Lance from that statement.

"Wow, Keith your mom is pretty and I can actually see the similarities between you two" Pidge lifted her glasses.

Lance and Pidge went into a rant about Keith's genes from his mother and Hunk ended up joining in.

__________
3/4/23

Helping Love | Klance | ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें