sophie really did not want to stay with their butts since robin left, she'd wished she went with the girl.

-

cameron woke up with max on top of her while eleven beside them. she's surprised max didn't move at all, the girl was still clinging onto her.

lucas was on the radio. "do you copy? this is a code red. i repeat, this is a code red. max. do you copy?"

cameron grimaced as he wouldn't stop, therefore, she grabbed the walkie from below her. "what! the girls are sleeping, they need whatever max calls beauty sleep? just stop calling," she whispered into the walkie, closing the antenna.

max stirred, hearing the last words. "why's he calling?"

cameron kissed the top of her head, "dunno. go back to sleep,"

the mayfield girl nodded against her chest, clinging onto the girl tightly. cameron shook her head, groaning when the phone started ringing.

"you've got to be kidding me." max got up, pissed off. eleven sat up, side-hugging cameron as well. cameron chuckled, hugging the girl back.

"i'm sleeping. go away,"

cameron watched max with a curious face, the girl's face shifted into concern. "what did he say?" eleven asked.

max went to the washroom. "we gotta go!" cameron followed her into the washroom. "to where?"

"mike's."

cameron rolled her eyes but told eleven that they were going to mike's, the girl protested yet got ready.

they reached mike's house, cameron lacking behind again since she left the house later than the girls because she told charlie to feed nick on the phone, telling her the key's in the plant.

charlie scolded her about not being a good pet owner, cameron apologized. she didn't mean to, she just had a lot of things going on.

charlie waved it off, saying it was fine but reminded her to take care of the dog better. he didn't deserve it.

the party was huddled around the couches, cameron feeling tired so rested her head on max's shoulder. "i didn't think of it was anything at first. i mean, i think i just didn't want to believe it. the first time i felt it was at day of the dead."

cameron lifted her head off max's shoulder. "yeah, i felt something too that night, goosebumps on my arms."

will nodded, knowing the piece of information. "power went out that night too," mike said, looking at cameron confused at her news.

"and then i felt it again at the field the nelson farm the next day. then again yesterday outside castle byers." will explained. "what does it feel like?" max asked, grabbing cameron's hand gently.

"it's almost like. . ." will started, "like when you drop on a roller coaster?" cameron questioned. "yeah, exactly like that. everything inside your body is sinking all at once, but. . . this is worse. your body. . ."

"freezes?" henry asked. "yes, it feels like you can't breathe. i felt it before, whenever he was close."

"whenever who was close?" max asked. "the mind flayer," will answered. cameron exhaled, running her free hand through her hair.