14. little reunion

atlantis | stranger things
14   little reunion

-
narrator

eleven and jack were on their way back to hawkins after the time they spent with. eleven went through a lot there, jack was with her every step. he couldn't say the same for kali who wasn't even paying attention much to eleven's feelings.

he would scoff at whatever she was saying. she was basically pushing her to kill someone who she didn't want to. she was crazy.

they waved at charlie who was gawking at their clothing. "why are you dressing like psychos?"

"uh, something happened and we need to blast, bye!" he took eleven's hand.

"why?" the hopper girl asked as charlie's figure turned smaller.

"we can't tell her anything. let's just go to the byers', yeah?" she nodded.

they went to jack's car. she went to the back seat while jack settled in the driver's seat.

they drove for a while until the byers' house became evident. he parked the car next to the chief's car. "what's the chief doing here?"

they both heard a growl nearby, eleven got out of the car with jack following behind. they saw a demogorgon shaped into a dog.

jack almost gasped when eleven grabbed it with her powers and slamming on the ground multiple times then throwing it to the window.

inside, everyone was shocked to see a demodog dead on the floor. cameron, hopper and nancy were all holding guns in their hands.

max and sophie were behind cameron. they heard creaks on the porch. they all turned away from the demodog, and focusing on the door.

the door opened, revealing jack and eleven, cameron lowered her gun. jack ran for cameron's arms immediately. "holy shit, i missed you!"

"eleven."

"mike." the two embraced each other.

cameron and jack were joined by sophie and henry. "is that. . .?" max trailed asking the two other boys beside her.

mike had tears in his eyes as did eleven. "i never gave up on you. i called you every night, every night for-"

"353 days. i heard." eleven finished.

"why didn't you tell me you were there? that you were okay?" he asked, concern lacing his voice.

"because i wouldn't let her," hopper spoke for eleven. "the hell is this? where you been?"

"where have you been?" she repeated.

he pulled her into his arms or more like arm since the gun was in his other hand.

"you've been hiding her.  you been hiding her this whole time!" mike shoved the chief with his baby hands.

hopper grabbed a fist of his clothing. "hey! let's talk. alone."

eleven went into henry, dustin and lucas' arms as they hugged since forever. "we missed you," lucas spoke.

"i missed you too."