64TH Shadow | A Growing Path

Start from the beginning

"I don't want to get into it... But lets just say he did something to my friend..."

Dark Shadow hears this and was surprised to hear something about Izuku. From Dark Shadow heard ever since the beginning of the school year Midoriya was an overachiever and was trying to work harder then anyone else. But to hear something that he did something bad some bad surprised him.

"I know that we just met and I dont want to pray in someone's life. But if you need to talk me and Tokoyamai are here. And we have a week at the training camp. So take your time. We will always be around." Dark Shadow reassures the demon child. Hearing those words Blues facial expression changes to a small smile knowing his new friend will be around if he needs to say something.

"But still... Midoriya getting punched by that kid was funny." There was silence again for a few seconds before they started laughing again. Tokoyami looks over at Tokioka and Dark Shadow seeing the two hanging out feeling happy that Dark Shadow has some company with him.

*TimeSkip With Chibi Dark Shadow And Chibi Baby Demon Blue Vibeing to Phonk*

It was now time for bath with the boys and girls in the hot springs on two separate sides because their was lust among the boys. Blue was tasked to keep watch up top along with Kota for the kids and make sure things go nothing wrong with the boys and girls. Blue was now walking on the wood rails looking down at the boys and girls. Everything was going well so far. The night was chill with the nice smell of hot steam and water rising in the air. Kota comes up on the rails to also watch the boys and girls.

The two of them exchange short looks. Blue figures this would be the perfect time to try and talk to Kota. However he needs to chose careful words to try and not anger him. He knows that kids get angry pretty easily and are quite stubborn.

"Look, I know you overheard heard their class teacher talking about me not liking heroes heros. I know you may have questions but I hate heros almost as much as you do." He says.

Kota was caught of guard hearing him talk and how he almost feels the same about heros. He was also shock he figured that he hates hero's aswell.

"Tch. All hero's want to do is show off their quirks. Giving themselves stupid names while both so-called heros and villains killing each other. It makes me sick."

"I almost get what your saying. It's true that sometimes villains do kill heroes. But you have to understand that villains don't kill for no reason. They it for a purpose. Every hero and villain are not created but made because they have a story."

Kota was hear what this kid had to say. As much as he hates rambling but something tells him to hear him out.

"I had a friend who hates heroes. But before he hated them he wanted to be a hero. However he was betrayed by his friend was becoming a successor for a hero. He had no quirk along with him but he still wanted to show that he can do something. He wanted to help those who are powerless and protect the weak for those who are quirkless and those who have so-called villainous quirks. This maybe a lot to take in but a kid like you and us shouldn't have hate or a grudge on others."

It was true that Kota couldn't take all of this information but these words slightly moved him.

"I know you might I have questions for later but I will answer when I get the chance."

Kota nods his head. The kids look to there right and start to look down on the rails. Mineta climbed of the wall just to get to the other side and look at the naked girls but he gets stoped by both Kota and Tokioka who look down on him with scowls on their faces.