Experimented

Depuis le début

"It's all right. I'm sorry, are you okay?" She asked clearly feeling terrible.

"It'll heal." He told her in a comforting way. "We'll both heal."

He said before a dread doctors walked in. He pushed Hayden behind him, thinking they were there to take her.

But it just walked past them and came over to me. I grabbed the chains and pulled myself up so I could kick them away from me. "Not today hazmat man."

Then another one appeared out of no where. That one stuck me with a needle. The last thing I heard before I passed out was Liam yelling, "Bailey."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When I woke up, I was in a small room. There was a man with blonde hair stand over me, and flashing a light in my eyes.

"Experiment is still conscious, even though I've taken over half the blood in her body." The man said into a tape recorder.

"Who are you?" I asked so weak. I had no energy. But I also couldn't remember anything that had happened in this lab. All I knew it what people had told me, I'm the Sapphire Tribrid, and I'm having a baby.

"An old friend of your father." The man said.

I chuckled. "Which one?"

"Mikael." The man said.

"Not surprised. What he tell you to do?" I asked.

"He told me to do whatever I wanted with his children. Especially the bastrad." He said. "Though I don't think he meant, you, but that's what he said."

"Oh he probably did. Don't get me wrong, he loved me as a child. But when he found out I wasn't his, he hated me." I said. "And Mikael is dead btw."

"Oh, I know." He flicked the needle of a syringe he had in his hand.

"What is that?" I asked concerned.

"A cure to the plage that is your kind. It will turn you into a women who will feed on her own kind." He said.

"No!" I tried to get out of my restraints but I could.

He stuck the needle into my chest. But he couldn't put down the injection part before I heard Stiles. "Bailey!"

"Stiles!" I yelled before he opened the door and came charging in.

I head butted the doctor and Stiles rushed to my side and released me from the restraint. I blacked out because of how weak I was. But just a few seconds later, Stiles got me to wake up again.

"Hey, sweet face." He gasped.

"Hey, hot stuff." I said trying to caught my breath. "Oh, you're alive."

I tried to find where the syringe stuck me but Stiles grabbed my arms. "It's okay, it didn't work, okay." He pulled me up. I looked down at the doctor.

"Get me out of here, please." I said, which Stiles helped me to the door and he got me out of there and took me home.

" I said, which Stiles helped me to the door and he got me out of there and took me home