After sometime when they all had dinner with her in her room she took her medicine and her parents left from there and went into their room while Altan also sleep on his mattress then she looked at her surroundings and tried to got up from the bed while her fever was still not cure properly and her body was aching so bad but she managed to got up and grabbed her prayer mat and scarf then she went out of her room and went to upper floor.

She did ablution and spreads her prayer mat then she started her Nafal prayer and closed her eyes while she again saw those scenes in her Salah and she felt weak on her knees and she fell on her prayer mat while her heart was beating so fast and her breath started getting heavier then she continued her Salah while sitting and tears were streaming down through her eyes.

She bowed down in prostration and speak " I seek forgiveness from you Allah... please forgive me... I saw him in my dream I saw a Na mehram in my dream ya Rabbi please forgive me I just told him my dream that's why maybe I'm seeing such things please ya Rabbi don't be angry with me I can't even think to get such close to a Na mehram ya Ilahi I can't even think but I don't know why he appeared in my dream like this... please I'm sorry... please. "

On the other hand Abdullah completed his Umrah and sheikh was guiding with alongside about all the places in haram about maqame Ibrahim to safa Marwa and other historical points.

After his stay in Makkah for some days they left for Madina to give their attendance at Roza-e-Rasool. As he entered in Masjid-al-Nabvi he felt so peaceful and light when the cool breeze of Madina hits his face he closed his eyes while smiling and speak to himself

" Ya Mrhaba..."

He prayed nawafil in Masjid-al-Nabvi and gave his attendance at Roza-e-Rasool while he spent his time with sheikh while knowing about Prophet Muhammad SAW in the halls of Masjid-al-Nabvi.

During the time of his stay in Makka and Madina he went to different ziyart points while sheikh stayed with him all the time to guide him and he told him about all the historical places and their stories.

He got emotionally and spiritually attached to these two cities and he started to feel so peaceful while spending time on the streets of Medina while all the time Hezlin's hijab was with him wether whatever place he visited.

It's been a month since he was staying there while he wasn't in contact with anyone but he was spending his day and night while learning about Islam and doing his Ibadah.

Like a usual day he was sitting in the Masjid's halls and was doing his zikar after his Salah, then he make a dua and after that he saw sheikh sat beside him and asked him " you ate your lunch Abdullah? " he smiled and said " yes sheikh. "

Sheikh hummed in response then Abdullah speak " I'm going back in 2 days... but I don't wanna go sheikh... I love this place I feel peace here. " he smiled and said " you can come here whenever you want. "

Abdullah held his hands and said " but I don't wanna leave you... I wanna stay near you... you taught me a lot of things because of you I got to know more about my Deen, my Prophet, my Allah. "

Sheikh smiled and caressed his face then he said " you'll learn alot more my precious Abdullah... there's a scholar in your city where you live he's my student... he'll teach you the rest all... you'll learn Quran recitation, and you'll become a Hafiz... Insha'Allah. "

Abdullah smiled and kissed sheikh's palms then he said " you are a blessing for me sheikh I'll forever be grateful of you. " sheikh shook his head and said
" be grateful to Allah Abdullah he's the khaliq and he's the Malik of all of us just remember one thing always keep your Tawakkul strong if you ever feel things are not going the way you want never complain about your situation instead be grateful for what he gave you, don't complain about what he take away from you and always stay positive in every situation... there might be some situation comes in your life where you have to sacrifice your own happiness Infront of Allah's will... promise me you'll not doubt on Allah's decisions and you'll say Ameen to his every planning he have decided for you. "