Nova smiles and pecks his lips before squeezing out of his hold and running to the front seat. "Let's go to Derek's I miss my brother from another mother!" Nova begs. 

"Is that all you miss?"

Nova scoffs at his attitude. His jaw was clenched and his knuckles were white from his death grip on the steering wheel. "Oh, yeah! I totally forgot, I totally miss his long throbbing-"

"Okay, that's enough from you, Nova!"

"What? He fucking started it." Nova threw up her hands in defense, motioning to the man who was driving. 

"To be fair you did look at a guy's ass. That isn't mine."

"I wasn't looking at his! I was looking at the girl next to him!"

"How am I supposed to know?" Stiles defended himself, One of his hands fled off the wheel exaggerating his sentence more. 

Nova looks out the window and then at him like he is dumb. "You ask like a normal person, Mieczyslaw." Her shoulders were tensed, her hands in the air like it was the only thing that made sense to her. 

"Don't use my name like that, Missy, I will stop the car," He eyes from the side and looks back to the moving road. He points his finger at her and he slowly puts it down not wanting to sound that aggressive. 

"Woah, Daddy, calm down," Nova winks at him. "You're giving me serious dad energy and it's weird." The grip on his wheel tightens, he rolls his eyes and ignores her for the time being. Nova smiles to herself at her success. 

They arrive at Derek's building and Nova runs up the stairs to get there before the boys get there. She jumps on Derek's back and grabs his face. "Awww, the little bad wolf!"

"Get off me, you runt," Derek shoves Nova off, and she falls to her feet. Nova runs to Isaac and she bear-hugs him. Her hands were wrapped around his shoulders and he was on her upper back, patting it. She was standing on her tippy-toes due to his height. 

Nova jumps onto the table as Stiles catches up to sit next to her. He was still annoyed it looked like but he sat next to her nonetheless. 

Nova thinks back to Derek's words and she chuckles. "By the way, Hale. I'm not the runt, that insinuates that I'm the weak one in the family. Scott is obviously the weak one. I mean look at these guns." Nova flashes her sharp teeth, making them all grow. An extra row of sharp teeth grows in front of her human ones. Two ones that her usual ones were sharper, her normal set that she uses to feed. 

Stiles points his finger at them, she lets him touch them and her smile widens. His mouth was open, saliva dripping at the edge of his mouth. "You're drooling, tiger." He panics, wipes the drool, and looks to the window, rubbing his face to regather himself. "Your cute face is so hard to be aggravated at," Nova squeezes his cheeks and kisses his nose. 

"You were mad at him like 20 minutes ago," Scott states. 

Nova shrugs like it is obvious. "I'm a girl that doesn't hold grudges; Plus, I wasn't the one that was mad, Stiles was."

"You started it, and the comment about Derek was gross."

"I was teasing! I'd never stoop that low."

"Why am I included in this teenager argument? And what comment?"

"Apparently you have a big dick!"

"Oh, really now?"

"Oh don't let it go to your head, I mentioned that I missed your punk ass because I haven't seen you in a while and he just HAD to say 'Is that all you miss?'" Nova raised her voice, lowering the voice into a guy voice to mock Stiles at the end. 

"Yeah, that sounds like he started it to me," Derek nods, he uncrosses his arms and pats Nova on the shoulder before leaning back onto a pillar. 

"Can we not argue? I wouldn't have let you two date if I knew this was going to happen," Scott yells. 

"We aren't dating," Nova and Stiles say simultaneously. 

Isaac scoffs his head going back with attitude. His arms were crossed and he was sitting on the floor next to the window. "Could have fooled me."

"Isaac my teeth are still out, you sure you wanna do this?"

"Don't threaten me on a good time," Isaac winks. Stiles glares at him, telling him to back off silently. Isaac waves him off and snickers to himself. 

"It wouldn't be that fun, I've already fought you; Your blood doesn't smell that appealing," Nova shrugs. She leans on Stiles' shoulder and her hands warp around his bicep to hold her head in place. 

Isaac looks at the group, silently showing his concern before he lands on Nova. "What's wrong with my blood?"

"You're a werewolf. I tend to like human blood more, so Stiles' blood is definitely more appealing." Stiles gives Nova a knowing look and smirks. He moves her hair out of her face, sliding it behind her ear. Derek examines them and gives a shocked face before playing it off and looking away. 

Started: 9/29/23
Finished: 9/30/23
Last Edited: 9/30/23
Published: 9/30/23
Word Count: 1500