15- Tiger & Dove

Nova attempted to open Stiles' jeep. Of course, it was locked. She wanted to wait for him in the jeep. He was changing currently in the locker room. She knew because she saw him run in there. That's right, run, not walk. She assumed he wanted to hurry and get home but deep down she knew why he was running. 

She sat leaning on his jeep, knowing it was okay because they both had done so before this morning talking to Scott and Lydia. The driver's door opens and Stiles jumps into his spot. "Get in," His voice was low and raspy which intimidated her in the slightest. She eagerly slid off the hood of the jeep and went to her spot.

"What was that? Not that I'm complaining-because I'm not-" His hands pointed, declaring that he wasn't. "But, what was that about?" 

Nova shrugs, a silly smile on her face. "Isaac said that guys like it if girls kiss them in front of their friends so I did." 

"He has a good point but I still don't like him."

"You don't have to like him, but he's still my friend." Nova's hand lowered his hand that was still hovering in the air. The touch of her hand sends shivers straight through his body. Her touch was soft but stern, telling him that what she was saying was final. He nods, gulping before looking out the window, her eyes catching his Adam's apple bobbing. Her upper lips cover her bottom lip, devouring her lip ring. He turns at her and groans before looking back out the window. His hands cover his face and he groans once more. 

He peeks from his hands and stares at her. His eyes told her exactly what he was thinking. He sighs before lowering his hands and catching her lips in his. He sighs in contentment in the kiss. Her mouth on his was similar to what he thought taking ecstasy would be like. Even better than Ecstasy. 

His tongue licks her bottom lip before she opens and he slips it in. He groans. Nova's hand reached to his neck, pulling him in deeper into the ecstasy trip. His hands go for her face, moving her hair out of the way. His right-hand stops at her jaw and gently caresses it; His left wraps around her body, his hand going flat against her back. 

The warmth of his hand shocked her, as she was slightly cold. She relaxes into it, her mouth moving with his in sync. The jeep was silent except for their lips smacking against each other. Stiles is the first to release this kiss as he looks down at her, her eyes slowly open looking into his. Her eyes flutter up at him, making him smile at her kiss-dazed eyes. Her teeth fix her lip ring and he growls. He kisses her again, shocking her. Before she could recover he pulled away and leaned his forehead against hers. 

Her mind was empty as she stared up at him, her eyes showing. Her teeth subconsciously fix the piercing again and he groans before releasing the hold of her. He starts the jeep and drives. "You're going to be the death of me, dove."

Nova gushes at the nickname, fanning herself. He chuckled at her reaction, silently cheering to himself. "If you're going to call me that then I have to come up with a nickname for you." 

"Yeah, what would that birdy head of yours call me?" He eyes her from the side. His right hand is on the wheel and his left leaning on the door.

Nova growls playfully, shaking her head after. "Tiger." Nova laughed. 

Stiles laughs with her, agreeing that it was a good nickname. "A tiger and a dove, I like it." 

-

They arrive at Stiles' house in no time and Stiles immediately goes to his bedroom. Nova follows, not knowing where else to go. The carpet on her sock-covered feet held her feet delicately as she walked. Her fingers trace the smooth wall; The rubbing sound follows her and Stiles. 

"Would you like a victory massage?" 

He turns and looks at her and smiles. She mentally facepalms, "Not that type of massage, Tiger." He fakes pouts before pouncing onto his bed with outstretched arms. 

Started: 9/20/23
Finished: 9/20/23
Last Edited: 12/11/23
Published: 9/20/23
Word Count: 721