Chapter 29

Kuoh

Next Morning

"Rias, I think you can handle the situation with you and your Peerage," Naruto said.

"Of course Naruto-kun!" Rias said.

"Well, I am meeting with the Elders, Heads of the Houses, and Four Satans, So please take care of yourself and your peerage, Rias. If you need help, send your demonic power into that ring." Naruto said as he pointed the ring at Rias's hand. Rias nodded her head.

After that, Naruto and his peers were teleported back to the Underworld.

Underworld

Lilith

Lilith is the Capital of the Underworld and one of the most beautiful cities in the World. The Lucifer castle, which the House of Lucifer owned, is now a house for meetings and affairs of the Underworld.

The Castle is in charge of the current Lucifer, Sirzechs Lucifer (nee Gremory), who was selected as Lucifer after the Civil War between the Devils.

We can see four people are in the room and discussing something. Sirzechs Lucifer, Serafall Leviathan, Ajuka Beelzebub, and Falbium Asmodeus are the people.

Sirzechs is a handsome man who seems to be in his early 20s. He has shoulder-length crimson hair and blue eyes inherited from his father, Zeoticus.

Serafall is a beautiful girl in her late teens, with black hair tied into twin tails and blue eyes. She also has a child-like body. She usually dresses in magical girl's clothing.

Ajuka is a bewitchingly beautiful young man appearing in his early twenties, with light blue eyes and green hair that is slicked back.

Falbium is a tall man with a bald head and a goatee on his chin.

"Well, Can anybody tell what about the Elders and House heads meeting?" Serafall inquired.

"I think it is about Naruto's recent proclamation of being the Great grandson of Lucifer. Elders want power from Naruto, and some Head of the Houses will try to ally by using arranged marriage to leverage the Underworld." As said by Ajuka.

"Well, that is the reason, my friends, I called a meeting between us before the meeting," Sirzechs explained.

"What about it?" Falbium inquired.

Everyone turned to look at the new voice that stated, "I have a plan for it." Naruto was seen standing there.

"Naruto-kun/Naru-tan" All of four Maous said.

"Hello, Satans of the Underworld," said Naruto.

"They had to get through Uncle Turbido, Aunt Alexia, Uncle Zeoticus, and Aunt Venelana to pursue a marriage contract with me. They are my guardians until I'm appointed Head of Lucifer House. " Naruto said, and Maous understood what he meant.

Ajuka replied, "Well, It is a nice idea, Naruto-kun," as Naruto nodded. Naruto told them about his plan, and they all shook their heads.

After Sometime

The Four Devil Kings sat on their thrones in the Devil King Palace, and an empty throne was present between them. And, in the throne room, apart from the four of them, there were dozens of other people who were one by one sitting on the two rows of chairs under the podium separated by the red carpet.

In one row were the Clan Heads of the 32 still-standing Devil Clans from the 72 Pillar Clans. Each of them are Bael, Agares, Vassago, Gamigin, Amon, Barbatos, Paimon, Sitri, Beleth, Zepar, Sallos, Purson, Naberius, Glaysya-Labolas, Berith, Astaroth, Forneus, Asmoday, Furfur, Stolas, Phenex, Shax, Uvall, Furcas, Balam, Gremory, Oriax, Vapula, Valac, Andrealphus, Belial, and Dantalian.

And beside them, several middle-aged or old-looking men sitting on the opposite row of seats. And they could be here, certainly not because they were the Devil Kings or the Head of Clans from the 72 Pillars. They could be here because they were the Devil Elders and Palace Advisors. And they were led by a Great Elder named Zekram Bael. That's right. Zekram Bael comes from the Bael Clan and is highly respected because he is one of the oldest Devils, the Ancestor, and the First Head of the Bael Clan.

But after a while, Naruto Lucifer entered the throne room, and upon seeing the great-grandson of Lucifer, Naruto proceeded to the platform and sat on the empty throne. The elders and clan leaders named Naruto the Crown Prince of the Underworld. Naruto also accepted it, and several clan leaders attempted to arrange a marriage between their clan females and Lucifer's Great-grandson.

Naruto informed them that if they wanted to have a marriage relationship, they needed to contact his guardians, Lord and Lady Gremory and Lord and Lady Sitri, and both of them answered no, prompting all of them to close their lips.

Zekram Bael personally chatted with Naruto since he respects the original Satan descendants and promised Naruto assistance in any scenario.

After meeting with every elder, Naruto returned to the Lucfier office and started talking with Sirzechs. Still, his ring suddenly glowed, and Rias was calling him with everything she had, meaning she was in danger.

"Naruto-kun"

"I have to go now, Sirzechs-nii; Rias is in danger," Naruto said. After that, Naruto disappeared in a flash.

---------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out Peace,

Nouhith.