Chapter 23

Next Morning

Naruto was awakened by the first rays of morning light that peaked through the window in his room. As he smiled and decided to wake up his girlfriend, he thought about how nice it was occasionally for things to be this way.

Naruto told the Underworld's Crimson Devil Princess to "wake up Rias-chan."

Rias tightly hugged Naruto and said, "5 more minutes." Realizing that Rias wouldn't wake up that quickly, Naruto decided to wait for her.

After a while, Rias awoke and noticed that Naruto was still asleep. She then decided to leave and headed to get ready for school.

After waking up for five minutes, Naruto noticed Rias preparing to leave for school.

"Good morning, Naruto-kun."

"Good morning, Rias-chan."

They both went to the dining room as Naruto prepared for school. To assist Lucina in making breakfast for everyone and lunch for Naruto, Rias, and Sona, Naruto made shadow clones to aid in the task.

After a while, Sona also arrived, and the group began to eat breakfast while discussing the school and how things would go. And everything else connected to the school.

Then a few Naruto peerage members arrived at the bottom and greeted the group before joining them for breakfast.

After breakfast, Naruto, Rias, and Sona waited for Lucina to bring them lunch.

"Here, Naruto-sama, are your bag and bento."

"I appreciate it, Lunica-chan." After grinning, Naruto took the bento from Luncia, adorned with a Lucifer symbol on the lid and several flowers on the side. He placed the bento in his bag because he thought it was attractive and waited for Rias and Sona to get theirs from Luncia.

"We should leave, Naruto-kun." They both grinned and rushed to his side.

"Okay, Luncia-chan, look after the house, everyone else, and yourself for us." In response, the maid bowed slightly and said, "Goodbye, Naruto-sama. Happy day, everybody.

The journey to Kuoh Academy was enjoyable because Rias entertained us with stories about Kuoh, the faculty, the staff, and even the notorious "Pervert-Trio," of which Issei was a member. Additionally, Rias invited Sona to enroll in the school and Naruto to join her Occult Research Club. Naruto, Rias, and Sona also discussed the safeguards in her domain and the peculiar activities of wandering devils here.

Akeno, Tsubaki, Momo, Kiba, and Koneko were waiting for Naruto, Rias, and Sona when they arrived close to Kuoh. They were standing by the street leading to the academy's gate. Kiba and others grinned brightly and waved to them as they saw the smiles on Naruto, Akeno, and Koneko's faces.

"Buchou, President, Naruto-senpai!"

"Hey, fellas!"

"Hello to all of you."

"Naruto-sama!" With a lovely smile on her face, Akeno quickly walked over to Naruto's right side and hugged his right arm. "I'm so glad you can finally come to Kuoh," she said. Rias glared at her when Akeno turned to face him with a smile.

"Nii-chan." The shy, cute girl with white hair approached Naruto, her stoic face flushing. Before opening his schoolbag and removing a piece of cake, Naruto grinned at her and stroked her hair exactly how she preferred. Knowing the girl with the white coat might be in the mood for dessert, he asked Lucina to make some cake this morning.

"Koneko-chan, here." The white-haired girl accepted it from Naruto with a smile and a small purr when he again stroked her head. Hello, Momo-chan, Kiba-kun, and Tsubaki-chan. Kiba turned towards Naruto, who said, "What are you doing standing there yourself? Come over here and join us."

They all grinned as they turned to face their senpai and said, "Yes, Naruto-senpai."

With Koneko walking ahead and a slight grin on her face, Rias was walking to his left and Sona's right as they all made their way to Kuoh Academy. Naruto nodded as they all proceeded. Along with the others, Kiba was grinning as they walked. The group attracted the attention of Kuoh students walking down the same street as them as they made their way to Kuoh. Others were curious about the tall, handsome boy walking with their school heroes.