Chapter 3

Konoha Council Chambers

Once Tsunade brought Naruto to his parent's house. After doing a modest deed of kindness for her friend's child, she felt a little relief. The slug sannin was powerless to assist Naruto. Even she requested to exile herself and take him along. Sarutobi forbidden it because of concern that one of the shinobi from Iwagakure could recognise the resemblances between him and his father. and believed Sarutobi was doing well based on the letter she received from him. enjoying a happy and typical childhood.

That is until she started reading Sarutobi's black book. Described his strategy for winning Naruto's loyalty to the village and, more importantly, to himself. using the village's animosity and loss to weaken the youngster and give him a false sense of security around him. He was made more controllable and manipulable by weakening him.

She was, to put it mildly, disgusted. This community was now only a shell of what it had once been. Her grandfather's and granduncle's wisdom was disregarded. Everything for which this place was built is now useless.

When Jiraiya entered the room with anger on his face, the yelling stopped. "WHO?! Who in their right mind would do such a thing?"

A terrified Civilian questioned, "D-Did what?"

Jiraiya approached the Hokage and presented Naruto with the banishment order. "When I arrived at Tsunade's office, I noticed these papers ordering Naruto Uzumaki's exile." In a harsh tone, he said.

"The Daimyo has indeed finally decided to expel the demon spawn." said a civilian with a beaming grin. As a kunai dug into his neck, the expression quickly turned horrified.

"The third law still holds. Everyone who mentions his ailment dies away immediately." The frog sannin said. "But I'm curious to know: who among you faked a Fire Daimyo order?"

"What do you mean,?"Tsume questioned.

Soon after, Jiraiya turned to face the Inuzuka head. "I'm trying to say that the Daimyo changes his mark of approval every year. He receives four new stamps every year, each bearing a different colour and seasonal motif." He raised the paper. "This seal was stolen from him four months ago, and a new one was put in its place. Do you mind if I ask WHO did this?"

The Civilians Council appeared to be about to puke on themselves. Danzo gritted his teeth over this small error. It appears that old age has finally caused him to make a novice error. Thankfully, his soldiers left no evidence that may have pointed to him.

"What does this mean, then?"

"It implies that the entire banishment of Naruto was a lie. But that makes no difference." Tsunade said as an explosion was audible. "Because he has long since vanished."

"Why are you using... He got it from you. Did you not?"

"Yep."

Inoichi asked, "May we ask what you two are discussing?

The two sannin exchanged glances and agreed with one another. "It has to do with Naruto's heritage."

"How about that? The boy is both an orphan and a de-brat." When the Civilian noticed a kunai in the male sannin's hand, he corrected his sentence.

"He is an orphan, that much is true, but he is an orphan to two people who many of you know rather well. His mother Kushina Uzumaki is one of them." Tsume gave Hokage her whole attention as she glanced at her. "And Minato Namikaze, his father."

All heck broke loose at this point. The Civilians shouted about their beloved Hokage in denial. On the other side, the Shinobi Council started to connect the dots. Kushina has observed familiar behaviour from Naruto. They shared the same short fuse, verbal tick, ramen fixation, and love of playing harmless pranks. Having his father's appearance, too. not to mention his unorthodox fighting style and clever thinking throughout the battle.

"QUIET!" shouted the busty female.

"Now, contrary to what most of you think. Both the families of Minato and Kushina are still alive." The Hokage said, causing them to become perplexed. "They travelled to Konoha for a personal reason. And only Jiraiya, Sarutobi, and I were aware of it. I provided Naruto with a way to contact his distant relatives ever since he was exiled. My deceased sensei's family members opted not to give him to them. the first day, when Minato informed him what to do."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm trying to say that my sensei kept a kid from his family. All to maintain his and the villages' control over the Kyuubi. And gaining his loyalty to use him as a weapon to take control of all the other villages." The woman said.

The shinobi council looked shocked. Of their dead Hokage doing such a thing. To make a child submissive using such degrading action. It was below what a Hokage stood for.

' We weren't all that different, I guess, old friends. ' the Warhawk Thought. He gave his teammate's well-thought-out strategy a tiny smile.

"Now that Naruto is with his family, he is safe from prying eyes. Moreover, it is unattainable. All I can conclude is "excellent job." One of the most loyal shinobi you could ever hope for has just been fired. Council adjourned." Jiraiya was beside her as she stated with a smug expression on her face. Not too far behind, the shinobi council also departed.

However, a certain plant man could hear everything from his perch in the corner of the room. ' Leader won't like this '

----------------------------------------------------------

The Council was astonished when Tsunade finally revealed Naruto's parents and the Hiruzen Plans, and in the upcoming chapter, Naruto will be seen learning about his relatives.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter .

Signing out peace

Nouhith.