Chapter 26

The ball tournament's opening horn resounded in the sky. It was going to rain that evening, according to the weather report, and Naruto looked up and saw a few dark clouds moving in. He only hoped it would stop raining once the competition was over; otherwise, Rias would cry out that he had lost the chance to defeat Sona and her peerage.

Everywhere on the school grounds, PA speakers were used for announcements. After changing into their PE uniforms, the club congregated in one location. Before the start of the matches, they were taking a break. But the final event was the club matches. There were the class matches first. Naruto decided not to play football with his style since he had strength far beyond average and could knock the custodian out with just one kick. Asia and Issei were required to take part in their baseball class competition. They were glad they practiced after school. Following that, the genders were matched. The club matches then began the following lunch.

As a warm-up, Issei performed some light exercises. Asia was stretching with the assistance of Akeno. Kiba was still thinking about something; the boy had been staring at the sky for days. Koneko was sitting on the plastic mattress on the ground, reading the rule book for ball games. Rias went to look at the sports categories for the club matches. Naruto was talking with a few fan girls who wanted to speak to him and get a good look at him. After ten minutes, Rias reappeared, fearlessly smiling.

"We have won this match already." She said.

"Buchou, so what are the sports we are playing then?" Akeno asked

"Dodgeball!"

Issei suddenly shuddered; Naruto chuckled, seeing the perverted boy whimpering like that; this game would be good.

But first, he needed to help Rias defeat Sona and Saji in tennis.

"Are you ready, Rias-chan?" Naruto inquired with his finger on the racket in his palm. Rias wore a miniskirt, and her hair was pulled into a high ponytail for this game.

"Let's go, Naruto-kun!" Rias nodded, and they walked out to the tennis court. The students in the stands cheered; this was the match they had been looking forward to all day.

When Rias served the ball straight at Sona, the heiress of the Sitri Clan hit back with a confident smirk, and Naruto grinned. The students, especially the boys, were cheering so loudly for Rias and Sona that he couldn't hear Akeno or Koneko muttering encouragements while waving a flag with their club name behind it. Asia was rooting for both teams. Issei drooled at the sight of Rias' and Sona's panties flashing beneath their skirts whenever they moved too quickly.

Naruto smiled as he noticed the ball was heading straight for him; perhaps he should get the first point for them. He swung the racket in his hand at the ball, sending it with such speed that both Sona and Saiji couldn't see anything before they heard the ball smacking the court before making another bounce outside of the field, grinning a little.

"15-0," The announcer announced loudly, excitedly making the students shout. Especially the female students, cheering out loudly while shouting Naruto's name.

The game continued with the two opponents keeping the ball between them, rushing, and even using a little magic behind their attacks, making Naruto sweat. Dodging the ball with magic was difficult for Naruto, but Sona knew she couldn't hit the standard ball at Naruto without the help of magic. His power was far too much for her and Saji; a single hit could break her hand, and she couldn't hold the racket. She had increased her strength and speed and even changed the wind, all in an attempt to prevent Naruto from hitting the ball, and she had been successful a few times. Rias also threw a few magic balls at her, which she accepted. Relatively.