Chapter 5

Naruto has been residing with the Sitri Family for a year now. He had grown more muscular, and he was now 5'1". And it was his best year ever! His life has improved dramatically as a result of being banished. Turbido started acting like a father to him. helping him by being composed and polite. acting like the consummate gentleman while having a sneaky prankster ready to emerge when called upon. Alexia took on the role of a mother. Making him consume healthy food and limiting his ramen consumption. She also started instructing him on how to master magic, with the help of her daughters. They are all strong in one of the three elements he possesses.For Sona, it was water, for Alexia it was wind, and for Serafall it was ice.

When it came to wielding Wind and Water magic, Naruto was highly talented and natural. Evidently, spells could be created using any of the jutsu he observed with these two ingredients. He astonished the family, nevertheless, when he started his ice magic training.

Flashback

"Okay, Naru-Kun! We'll start by making a simple ice-spike." The family watched from a safe distance as Serafall gained the attention of her adorable cousin.

"Now, with your demonic strength, focus the water in the air." Serafall gave an example by concentrating her energies into a seal bearing the Sitri crest. "Then imagine how many spikes you want to surround you. If the temperature suddenly drops, you were effective in producing the spikes." Ten ice spikes in the shape of an arc quickly materialised behind her. "Towards last, aim them at the targets and...FIRE!" As the spikes impacted the practise dummies, she yelled.The Leviathan turned to look at the youngster who was staring at her in awe. "You try now."

As he carried out his cousin's directions, Naruto nodded. 'Use my demonic strength to concentrate on the water in the air.' A seal bearing his family's crest appeared as he raised his palm and concentrated on the energy. "Consider the number of ice spikes I want." He considered using a modest number, like five. The young devil felt the temperature drop and didn't need to look behind him. "Aim for my target and shoot!" He released the target and saw the ice spikes fly. He discovers that his ice was as black as night once they have disassembled the training dummy.

He turned around to observe everyone's startled expressions. Sona was enthralled by the black icicles as she observed them. When Turbido and Alexia first saw black ice, they were astounded. Serafall, on the other hand, was currently squeezing her cousin to death with her well-toned breast.

End of the Flashback

After everyone in the Sitri household, including the staff, recovered from their shock. They looked into any other devils with this power that were previously known to exist. And the original Leviathan was the only one ever known to possess this ability. based on what is stated in the book. This ice has the power to freeze anything it comes into touch with and disable healing spells. It also gets rid of ice's usual flaws and restrictions. With just this power, all Sitri house members think he would be able to compete with one of the Maou. But then you have to take into account his Jinchriki status, the fact that he possesses both chakra and yoki in his body, as well as his Power of Destruction.

For each of them, his relationship with Serafall and Sona was...unique.

They travel around and fool pampered devil nobles with Serafall. Never being discovered and blaming those who had a grudge against them. Serafall was jealous of his capacity to make clones as well because she could utilise it to complete her paperwork more quickly. She also enjoyed cuddling up to him whenever she could. She occasionally even slept in his bed without telling him she was there. But he didn't care because sharing a bed with someone was enjoyable. That's what being alone does to you.

Sona, in contrast, was the antithesis of Serafall. She was smart and strict. who doesn't take things lightly and attempts to get him to curb his tendency to play practical jokes. No matter whether they are poor, middle, or high class devils, she has an ambition to build a Rating Game school. She blushed as Naruto said he would help her realise her dream because he would support her in doing so. She developed feelings for Naruto as a result of that one promise. Consequently, she became very possessive of him, to the point where she glared at numerous female devils who winked at him as he walked the streets.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sona and Serafall began to love their cousin and Naruto is still don't understand it.

Naruto is started his training with sitri family and he going to become strong.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Signing out peace