Chapter 10

"DAMM HIM! DAMN THAT YAKITORI FOR STEALING OUR BUCHOU!" Issei roars while the remainder of the peerage stands close by and watches him repeatedly punch the wall. Grayfia personally heals the group after the game so they can attend the ceremony, but not before cautioning them against doing anything that might bring shame to the Gremory household.

"Ise-san, please stop. Your hand is bleeding!" Asia panic as she rushes to heal Issei's hand.

"Kiba, you guys, can't we do something to prevent buchou from marrying that bastard!" Issei asks the group with a pleading look.

"We can't do anything, or Rias and the Gremory will lose face among the remaining pillar." Akeno sadly said, making Issei clench his fist in frustration.

"We were so close; if only we had more time." Kiba frown

"We lost...." Koneko said in her monotone voice.

"DAMN IT!" Issei roared as he punched the wall one last time, leaving a crack behind.

Looking at the scene, sadly, Akeno couldn't help but blame herself; if only she were more muscular, then maybe they would have the chance of winning, and she may keep her promise to Naruto-sama, but she couldn't keep her promise. They would have a better option if she could use that power, even if it came from that man.

"Something on your mind Akeno-san?" A voice said, causing Akeno and the others to look behind them to see Sona Sitri, heiress of the Sitri Clan and Kuoh Academy student council president.

"Ara, its nothing Sona-sama." Akeno bows slightly to Sona.

"If you were thinking of the match, I would say you guys did an impressive job despite the result in the end." Sona praises the group.

"If we had more time to prepare, we could've gotten stronger, and we would have won," Issei said roughly, getting a sad smile from Kiba and Akeno as Koneko nodded.

"Maybe you're right, but Rias is in a very tight situation. Do you guys have a backup plan?" Sona asks, only to receive a frown for an answer. "I see; it pains me to see Rias like this; please give her my-"Sona was interrupted when a giant yellow flame appeared in front of the ballroom showing Riser standing there.

"Welcome, all nobles from the honorable household; the Phenex family is honored with your attendance at tonight's party. We're here to witness a historic moment in devil society. Tonight I, Riser Phenex, and the heiress of the Gremory Clan, Rias Gremory, have announced our intention to marry." Riser declares through the ballroom." Now without further ado, I present you my queen, Rias Gremory!"

A magical red seal of the Gremory family appeared next to Riser, and Rias appeared out of it.

Seeing his Buchou, Issei attempts to reach her, but two hands stop him from moving. Looking back, Issei saw a frowning Kiba and sad eye Koneko holding him in place.

" Let go, Kiba, Koneko-chan. I have to save Buchou." Issei hisses out quietly. Getting apologize from the two as Issei struggle to free himself from them. Having enough, Issei started to yell. "BUCHOU! I'M HERE TO SAV-"Issei stopped mid-sentence when he and everyone felt the room temperature decrease, and Ice is formed in the hall, making the whole hall becoming an Ice and the temperature became so cold, and then the door of the Hall opened, and they all saw a tall, lean, handsome young man in his late teens with a Sliver colored hair and with blues eyes and his whisker-like mark on his cheeks disappeared in front of them.

Next to him was a beautiful white-haired girl. She has pure white skin with cold and bewitching blue diamond-colored eyes and bright white lips.

All of them were shocked to see that Naruto Bael Sitri died after four years, and they thought he had died.

Rias and Sona are Wide-eyed, seeing their Cousin (crush) has returned to the underworld after 4 yrs, and he is so much more handsome than the last time they saw him leave the underworld.

"Naruto-Kun," Rias and Sona thought.

"Naruto-Sama," Akeno thought.

"YOU, how dare you crash this historic event in the devil society!" Riser yells out, causing Naruto to scratch his head sheepishly.

" Uh...sorry..." Naruto awkwardly apologizes, causing everyone to face fault. Before Riser got up and unleashed his flaming wings, he was prepared to attack Naruto when a voice interrupted him.

"Hohoho, this is quite interesting, hasn't it, Grayfia?" A male voice said

"Yes, it has Sirzech-sama." A stoic voice replays

Everyone turns around to see the ruler of the Underworld with his queen standing next to a surprised Rias.

"LUCIFER-SAMA/Nii-sama!" Everyone exclaims as Naruto smiles, seeing both of them, and his face turns cold.

" Nii- sama," Naruto said with a wave of light anger.

" Well, well Naruto-Kun finally decided to come back, ha," Sirzechs said and didn't notice the anger in his voice.

" Welcome back Naruto-Kun," Grayfia said as Naruto nodded his head.

" So, I hear you that you're doing this Marriage without the approval of Rias-chan," Naruto said coldly as their spine ran through the other devils as he released his Blood lust and killing intent, which made most of the devils faint. Some devils are on their knees, and Sirzechs can feel the killer's sense on him, and a chill runs down his spine. Low-class devils and Issei already fainted after releasing his killing intent, and the Ice below and above Naruto melted.

Heaven realm of the Biblical God

Inside the meeting room of the Seraphim, two individuals were sitting on two of the four throne-like chairs surrounding a round table; in front of them were the two other chairs, which were empty currently as their occupants didn't have any interest in the reason the other two were there. On their left was a small set of stairs leading to a majestic golden throne which, much to the sadness of the ones inside the room, had been empty for centuries. On their right was a giant golden door, the entrance to the meeting room.

The first individual in the room was a handsome-looking man with long blonde hair and green eyes; twelve golden wings were growing from his back, showing his position as the leader of the Seraph. He wore a ceremonial-like armor robe with gold and white as its primary colors.

The other person inside the room was a wonderful woman with curly blonde hair and a voluptuous figure; she was wearing a simple white tunic, and from her back were growing six sets of white wings, signifying her rank as a Seraph.

Both feel the killer's intent and blood lust, which is so powerful.

" Michael-onisama," said the woman as she looked at the man beside her; the now-named Michael looked towards his younger sister.

"Yes, Gabriel?" he asked as she looked at the screens on the table.

" Do you feel the killer's intent? It seems it is coming from Hell," Gabriel said.

" Haa. I also can feel it, and it is mighty. " Michael said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Naruto has returned to the Underworld, and the next chapter will see the battle.

I am trying to decide whether to have a peerage vs. peerage battle, but for now, I will see a one-on-one fight between Naruto and Riser.

Tell me the Queen of Naruto peerage set. The peerage will be a surprise.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace

Nouhith