Chapter 12

Phenex Mansion

As the Killer's intent and blood lust make everyone nearly fall.

"Naruto-Kun, please stop releasing Killer intent and please release the ice," Sirzechs said as Naruto stopped the Killer intent and saw this stopped his Blood lust and killer intent and signed his queen to clear the ice as the Ice cleaned and the temperature became normal.

" Sirzechs-sama, you mustn't waste your time with this low-life devil. We just kill him and continue with the party ceremony." Riser suggested, preparing a fireball to kill the devil but stopped when Sirzechs put his hand up, telling him to stop.

" Relax, Riser-run, we're not heartless creatures anymore; he is my cousin, " Sirzechs cheerfully said with a glint. "Besides, you wouldn't have hit him." His words confused everyone in the room before Riser felt a sharp kunai against his throat. Looking behind him, he saw Naruto holding a kunai with his wind affinity against his throat with the second kunai near his...ass.

'fast' was the thought of every devil in the room beside Sirzechs and Grayfia, who saw his movement as they were very impressed by his speed.

"I suggested you don't look down on me, Or I might give you hemorrhoids." Naruto threatens as he grips both weapons tighter.

"Bahahahahaha, do it!" A sound of laughter broke the silence; glancing at the source of the laughter Naruto, and the devils could see Issei laughing his ass off while Akeno giggled in her hand; Asia got a blush on her face, Kiba laughed lightly, and Koneko got a small smile on her face.

"As entertaining as the threat seem, I think it's time for our questions to be answered, am I right?" Sirzechs said, getting a nod from Naruto as he backed away from Riser, not before dodging a fireball aimed at him from Riser.

" How dare you touch me? I am a high-class devil, and you low life, " Riser roars as he sends multiple fireballs the size of a basketball. Before it could reach Naruto, an ice wall appeared before the incoming star and canceled the attack.

"Riser-sama, Sirzechs-sama said to stand down, and I won't hesitate to enforce my king's order," Grayfia warned as her voice meant pain and suffering.

"Tsk, if the strongest queen said so." Risers scowled before facing Sirzechs and slightly bowed to him. "I'm sorry for my rude display earlier, Sirzechs-sama." Riser said politely

"It's fine Riser-Kun, now for the important matter." Sirzechs waved Riser off before facing Naruto as he asked the question, " When did you return to the underworld? "

" I returned to the underworld today, and I went to meet Aunt and Uncle. They said that Rias would marry the one she doesn't like at all, " Naruto told his cousin.

" Naruto-Kun, my family made a marriage contract for Rias and Riser before she was born. But my dear little sister doesn't want to marry him, so she challenges him to a Rating Game or a battle to determine her fate. As you can see, she lost the match." Sirzechs finished sadly, making Naruto angry, but they didn't let it show on the outside.

" Sirzechs-sama, what is the meaning of this!" Riser demanded as his eyes narrowed.

"Riser-Kun the Rating Game was interesting to watch. However, against my little sister, who was inexperienced and had half the pieces, it was a bit..." Sirzechs trails off.

"Do your complaints about the match?" Riser scowled

"Not at all; the Rating Game itself would become meaningless if I did. Besides, considering this time's circumstance, my old family would be dishonored." He explains causally. " So you want to battle Riser to stop the marriage contact Naruto-Kun," Sirzechs said as Naruto smirked a dark look.

" That's outrageous, Sirzechs-same you want me to fight this trash of a devil. Why would I lower myself to do that!" Riser demanded as Sirzechs smirked at him.

" I will Win and free her from you," Naruto said as Riser became angry.

" Now we will be going on Sitri vs. Phoenix," He announces, getting cheers around the room beside a few.

"This match will end before it starts; I'll burn him into ashes!" Riser mocked Naruto, who was staring at him with a bored expression.

"... let's get this over with; I have places to be." Naruto looked at Sirzechs, who gave him a nod.

"Well then, I will teleport you two to the arena for your match. May the best man win!" He said two magic seals appeared below them, and Riser vanished into the arena. Naruto was about to disappear as well before someone stopped Sirzechs.

"Nii-sama, please wait a minute. I need a few minutes with Naruto-Kun since he will fight on my behalf." She reasoned with Sirzechs, as the demon lord just smiled at her.

"Of course, take as much time as you need." Giving her brother a bow, she grabs Naruto by the hand and drags him off to the side where no one can hear them.

Naruto and Rias

Rias hugged him tightly, and Naruto hugged her back as he saw tears on his chest and Rias crying.

" Why are you crying? " Naruto asked as she looked at him and leaned to kiss him, and Naruto returned the kiss. After a minute, both of them ended the kiss to get air.

" Where were you, idiot? " Rias said as she punched his chest while crying and hugged him tightly.

" Sorry, I was on a trip to collect my peerage members," Naruto said. Rias didn't leave as she was feeling his warmth and love.

" When the match is over. I am going to take you on a date," Naruto said as Rias nodded happily. As Rias hugged him and Naruto hugged her back, Someone cleared their throat, making both teenagers look up to see Grayfia.

"Naruto-Kun, I suggest you meet Riser-sama in the arena; the nobles are growing impatient." She said, getting a nod from Naruto.

"Ok, I'll be right there." He said as Grayfia nodded and walked back to her king, as Naruto looked back at Rias, who was frowning. "I have to go and remove that twenty-foot pole from his ass."

" Wait, are you sure you can win this? My future depends on this fight. I don't want to marry that bastard Riser. I want to marry you." She said, feeling a head on her head, which belonged to Naruto.

" Trust me, I will complete because you even saw him " He smiles at her as Rias nods her head " Well, I'm off; wish me luck Rias-chan," he said, walking towards Sirzechs and Grayfia.

"I'll believe in you this time, so kick his ass Naruto-Kun!" Rias shouted out to the retreating form of Naruto.

" Nii- Sama, I want these matches to broadcast live," Naruto said as Sirzechs nodded.

Before entering the arena, Naruto winked at her and said, " Kicking ass is what I do best! Besides, the hero always arrives at the last minute to save the princess." Naruto smirk before he vanishes to the arena.

A magical screen appears around the room, showing Riser and Naruto standing across from each other.

'A hero, huh?' Rias smiled, reaching her peerage to watch the match together.

It is the time of the battle of Sitri and Phoniex.

---------------------------------------------------------

Naruto will battle Riser in the next chapter, and some more important things will be revealed.

Rias has confessed her love to Naruto by kissing him.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Signing out peace

Nouhith