Chapter 6

Meanwhile, Naruto came to see his aunt from his mother's side. He remembered how he and his cousins first met her.

Flashback

In the library, we see Naruto and Sona engaged in a game of chess. following her history of the Underworld lesson for him. They started playing chess. He initially learned from the Sitri Heiress what each piece performs when it moves. Sona defeated him handily at first, but then things grew increasingly challenging. Even though his method of moving the pieces was unanticipated and unconventional, it worked well. He was able to defeat her twice in a game of five for this reason.

The boy called out "Naruto" as he turned to face Turbido at the door. "Some people are here to see you," Three persons could be seen entering the library as the head Sitri turned around and opened the entrance.

The first was a young girl with mid-back-length scarlet hair that had one strand hanging out. She also has blue-green eyes, white skin, loose bangs that cover her forehead, and side bangs that frame her face. She wore white shoes and a sundress.

The next person was a man in his early 20s with the same blue-green eyes as the girl and shoulder-length, fiery red hair. He was dressed in a black business suit, black dress pants, and dress shoes, along with a white undershirt and scarlet tie.

Finally, a woman appeared who resembled the girl but had brown hair and violet eyes instead of the latter. She wore a classy white dress with a red jewel-encrusted pearl choker.

"Venelana Gremory, formerly Bael, is your aunt and Kushina's sister, Naruto. And her children, Sirzechs Lucifer and Rias Gremory, who are your cousins."

Knowing that he had additional family members made Naruto grin. He rose from his chair and greeted them. "I'm Naruto Bael Sitri. Hello. Nice to meet you, cousins and aunt." He replied with a smile that led some to speculate that he might be descended from angels. Because it was too innocent and pure!

End of the Flashback

The reunion with his family's other half was a nice experience. After getting to know her cousin better, Rias was thrilled to learn that he was a real Ninja! This was pure bragging when the heirs of the other homes were present about having the coolest cousin. She and Sona engaged in a glare-off since they both sought Naruto's attention as a result. Naruto was too oblivious to detect the girls' crushes on him. Rias developed a crush on her because he desired to get to know her as an individual rather than as the Gremory family heiress. Except for Serafall, who also wanted to spend time with Naru-tan, the other adults chuckled at the sight.

He gained some additional knowledge about his mother. She possessed a very potent variation of the Power of Destruction. more potent and devastating than the typical Power of Destruction wielded by the Bael. Additionally, it made her hair turn crimson instead of blood-red like a Gremory. When he was younger, he acted just like her. But he now resembled his parents in every way.

Then he visited the Gremory home every other week so Venelana could instruct him in using his Power of Destruction. They discovered that his mother's Power of Destruction is also his. He received training to master the Bael family's terrible power. To avoid wasting all of his demonic strength or accidentally killing someone. He discovered the fundamental, which involved calling it forth and sending out explosive bolts or demonic force at adversaries. One day Sirzechs presented him with his "Ruin of Extinction," a condensed orb-shaped manifestation of the power of destruction. Nevertheless, it is also incredibly portable and causes less damage to the neighborhood. The teenager was inspired by this to attempt to create his magic.

Naruto needed three months to develop his original move, which is akin to Sirzechs'. He cheated on it with the aid of his Shadow Clones. He shaped his Power of Destruction into a red-and-black English-long sword with an open core after becoming much more adept at controlling it. He can hurl them at supersonic speeds, surround himself with them to serve as a barrier against strikes, surround the target so that it may later be impaled, go past any kind of defense, and keep the amount of damage to a minimum. He was informed by Rias that his action reminded him of a character from the video game "Devil May Cry 3.". He, therefore, chose the moniker "Swords of Oblivion" for the move because everyone who was pierced by it vanished. both symbolically and literally.

He intended to create a few other weapon forms for his Power of Destruction. Since having numerous forms for various situations would be beneficial. The same is true of his black ice skills.

Grayfia Lucifuge, Sirzech's Queen, the most powerful Queen of the Underworld, and his sister-in-law were people he met and grew to know during his stay. Even yet, she adheres to the rules fairly closely. In addition to being one of the top three women, he fears offending. She was a kind, devoted mother. He was also an excellent role model for his cousin. In addition, Grayfia gave him some training ideas to strengthen his ice magic, as the Lucifuge is renowned for it.

He first encountered Sairaorg Bael, his cousin from the Bael family, during his training days at the Gremory home. When they both engaged in an intense hand-to-hand battle, they started on the right foot. The fight's outcome was a double knockout for each party's respective reasons. Sairaorg and Naruto both reached the limits of their stamina and durability, respectively, which is why it happened to them. Later, the two cousins switched training plans. While Sairaorg exercised to improve his endurance and reflexes, Naruto followed his regimen to build up his strength and toughness.

----------------------------------------------------------

Naruto meets Rias and Sirzechs and Rias and Sona started to fight for Naruto's affection.

Naruto meets Sairaog Bael also.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace

Nouhith