Chapter 20

"Rias-sama," someone said as Rias turned to face them.

As she met the lost and youngest Phenex child, Rias said, "Ravel."

As Rias saw, Ravel was wearing the same dress she wore at her brother's wedding celebration.

Ravel was holding a pink folding fan and was dressed in the purple dress she had worn to her brother's wedding before Naruto crashed it, along with matching gloves and black boots.

"What can I do to help you, Ravel?" Asked her Rias.

Ravel said, "Nothing, Rias-sama. I want to chat with you."

"What exactly is a Ravel?" Rias queried,

Ravel replied, "Kaa-sama told me that you and Naruto-sama should go to where your brother stands along with Sona-sama to present in the room. "

When Rias noticed that her brother was standing in front of a meeting room and that Sona and Naruto were still dancing on the floor, she told them both.

They both turned to see who was calling them when Rias said, "Sona and Naruto-kun."

" What's going on, Rias-chan? "Questioned Naruto to Rias

Rias informed Naruto, "Nii-sama is calling you and Sona."

As he and Sona began to follow Rias, Naruto remarked, "Ok, Rias-chan, we will come."

As Three approached the room, entered it, and saw that Four Maous, Lord Gremory, Lady Gremory, Lord Sitri, Lady Sitri, Lord Phenex, and Lady Phenex were all in the space, along with a fresh face that the trio had not yet seen.

Trio welcomed everyone in the room and noticed that Ravel was also there.

"Naruto-sama, Because of his regeneration and immortality, my kid got arrogant and believed he could win any rating game. I apologize for his actions in the fight." apologized Raven Phenex, Lady Phenex, to the great-grandson of Lucifer.

Naruto told Lady Phenex, "No need for it, Lady Phenex, and I'm also sorry for nearly killing your son in the battle," after being enraged at Riser for disrespecting his parents.

Lord Phenex, Joseph Phenex, remarked to Lucifer's great-grandson, "No need to be a sorry young man, my son is becoming corky because of his Phenex clan lineage, and he will have rest for some time before participating in the rating games."

In response to Joseph Phenex's words, Naruto nodded and joined the group.

Naruto turned to face Ravel, and Lady Phenex stated, "Naruto-sama, my daughter wants to talk with you."

"What is it, Ravel-chan?" Naruto questioned her.

"Can I join your peerage, Naruto-sama? " Asked Ravel.

"But you're a member of your brother's peerage, " Naruto remarked.

"No, Naruto-sama, I offered her my peerage since Riser forced Ravel into his peerage, and she didn't want to present in her brother's peerage." Lady Phenex said.

"What part do you perform in your brother's peerage, and what is your evil piece? " Naruto asked Ravel.

"My evil piece is Bishop Naruto-sama ?" Ravel said.

Turbido told Naruto, "She will work as your Manager and assists you in your Companies."

"Okay, I have one bishop and five pawns, and I will recruit her into my peerage, " Naruto remarked, nodding his head.

"What business does Naruto-kun own Tou-sama ?" Sona questioned her dad.

"Sona-chan, Naruto owns two businesses, Namikaze Enterprises, and Yellow Flash Publications. Your mother and Rias's mother are in charge of running the two businesses, "To his daughter, Turbido said.

Sona interrupted, "Wait, you're telling me that Naruto controls two of the largest companies in Japan, Tou-sama," both mothers nodded in agreement, and Rias was also shocked.

Naruto continued, "I, Naruto Lucifer make you Ravel Phenex, my servant and friend, and I will always treat you as my family," as a bishop piece suddenly appeared on his palm. Ravel's bishop piece emerged from her body, and Naruto entered her, making her a member of his peerage.

"I feel that my demonic power increased from the last time I had present in my brother's peerage, " Ravel said as everyone looked at Naruto.

As the Phenex family is surprised upon hearing that, Sirzechs replies, "Well, you see, Ravel-chan Naruto's peerage set is full of mutant pieces since Naruto's first evil set is with completely mutated parts and with four additional pieces and two new pieces with two pawns."

"After, I checked up on them and named them Cardinal and Marshal, the pieces that came for Embassy Chess. Cardinals have both abilities from the Bishop and Knight. In contrast, Marshal has the abilities of Rook and Knight, making it a unique set, and never able to recreate them because it is the only one present in the underworld. Still, it is disadvantageous that Naruto-kun can't use both sets in a rating game; he can only use one set in a rating game." Ajuka said to the Phenex family, as they all understood.

The three of them were astonished to hear Turbido say, "Ok, on to the main point: Sona and Rias are coming to live with you, Naruto and you're also going to attend the Kuoh Academy alongside Rias and Sona."

Lord Phenex stated as they nodded, "Don't worry about it, Naruto-sama; we all created a mansion for all of you."

"Very well, We also assigned you a personal maid for your mansion, and she will introduce herself," Venelana said.

She is a stunning young lady with long silver hair and crimson eyes who is seventeen years old. She often wears a long-sleeved blue and white French maid attire with a white maid headband covering her head.

"Good evening. I'm Grayfia sama's niece, and I'm Lucina Lucifuge, Naruto-sama" Because she has trouble interacting with people, Lucina said this while feeling nervous.

"No need to be nervous; Lucina-chan and we can be friends, " Naruto remarked while smiling, causing Lucina, Ravel, Sona, and Rias to blush.

"Of course, Naruto-sama, " Lucina said as Grayfia smiled, realizing that Naruto was giving her niece more self-confidence, which was why she had chosen Lucina to be Naruto's maid.

"Very well, and you all can go and enjoy the party, " Sirzechs said. All teenagers left the meeting room, and Lucina joined them to meet Naruto and everyone's peerage.

Naruto introduced Lucina and Ravel to his peerage as all the girls were eager to see the new peerage member and a girl because everyone liked the celebration for the day, and Rias forced Naruto to stay at Gremory mansion with her.

-----------------------------------------------

In upcoming chapters, we will learn more about Grayfia's niece as Naruto's maid.

All the house leaders agreed to award Naruto a mansion in the human world. In a later chapter, we'll see Naruto and his peerage visiting the familiar forest to find their own familiar.

Naruto visits Kuoh Academy with some of his peerages, and we will see who are students and Teachers are in the upcoming chapter.

I hope that everyone enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace,

Nouhith.