Chapter 22

Naruto and Rias have finished bathing, and Rias needs to hide her hickeys with a scarf so no one can see them on her neck. After getting ready, they both went to eat breakfast when they noticed Naruto's peerage, Sona, and her parents present in the living room.

"Good Morning, Everyone, " Naruto greeted all of them.

"Good Morning, Naruto-kun, " Ice Queen greeted her king.

"Good Morning Naru " The Queen of nightmares greeted her king.

"Good Morning Naru-kun " The Descendant of the True Leviathan greeted her king.

"Good Morning Naruto-kun " The King of Knights greeted her king.

"Good Morning, Naruto-kun, " The Demonic Sword Murasame holder greeted her king.

"Good Morning, Naruto, " Zoro greeted his best friend.

"Good Morning Naruto-kun " The princess of Vampire greeted her king.

"Good Morning, Boss, " The Fox Sin of Greed greeted his best friend.

"Good Morning, Naruto-kun, " The Lighting Flash introduced and greeted her king.

"Good Morning, lil bro," The Doctor of the peerage and, most importantly, the brother figure to Naruto greeted his little brother, not the same blood

"Good Morning Naruto-kun " The Red Death of the Uzumaki Clan greeted her king.

"Good Morning Naruto-kun " The Queen of Genjutsu greeted her king.

"Good Morning Naruto-kun " The Princess of Uchiha Clan greeted her king

"Good Morning Naruto-kun " The Queen of the Uzumaki Clan greeted her king

"Good Morning, Naruto-sama, " The Storm Blade King greeted his master.

"Good Morning, Naruto-sama, " The Strongest fist of the Shinobi World greeted his master.

"Good Morning Naru-kun " The Princess of the Ōtsutsuki Clan greeted her king.

"Good Morning, Naruto, " The Ghost of Uchiha Clan greeted his student.

"Good Morning Naruto " The Itachi of the Sharingan greeted his little brother.

Everyone went to the dining table, which can accommodate 50 people at once, and they all saw Lord and Lady Gremory, Lord and Lady Sitri, Sirzechs Lucifer, Serafall Leviathan, Sona Sitri, and Millicas Gremory sitting at the table.

When Millicas saw Naruto and Rias, he ran up to them and hugged Naruto, who hugged him back, and Millicas said, "Good Morning Naruto-Oji, Rias-Oba."

"Good morning, Millicas," Naruto and Rias said together.

"Good morning, Naruto-kun and Rias-chan," all the parents said simultaneously to Naruto and Rias.

"Good morning, Naruto-kun and Rias-tan." Sirzechs smiled as he joined his sister and cousin.

Serafall greeted Rias and Naruto, saying, "Good morning, Naru-chan and Rias-chan."

Sona greeted her crush and her best friend, "Good morning, Rias and Naruto-kun."

"Good morning, everyone," Naruto and Rias said together.

"Come on, let's eat breakfast," Venelana called Naruto and Rias. They are seated, Naruto next to Sona and Rias next to Naruto. They all began to eat as Rias and Sona shared stares, which both parents and siblings noticed. After a while, everyone has finished breakfast and awaits Lord and Lady Phenex's arrival in the hall. As the magical symbol of the Phenex clan formed, three persons emerged from it: Lord and Lady Phenex, Ravel.

"Good morning, Lord and Lady Phenex," they all said.

"Good morning, Ravel-chan," Naruto, Sona, and Rias said at once.

"Good morning, Naruto-sama, Rias-sama, Sona-sama," Ravel replied.

"I think everyone is ready to go to the Mansion," Zeoticus said as everyone nodded.

As the group became surrounded by the Gremory Clan symbol, they were all transported to the Mansion's Garden.

Everyone was shocked to see the Mansion. The mansion was the biggest one they had all seen in their life, and it is significant as Gremory Mansion in the Underworld.

They all stepped into the Mansion and were startled to see that the Mansion had Mansion's Main Hall is the largest hall, and it is connected to the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth floors through stairs

They all stepped into the Mansion and were startled to see that the Mansion had Mansion's Main Hall is the largest hall, and it is connected to the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth floors through stairs. The first floor had Twelve Rooms with different colors and colors. The first room was Naruto's room with a King-sized bed, and Naruto and Rias's belongings were already there. All of them checked the room; the first floor had all the other belongings also present there, and the second floor also had 12 rooms with king-size beds; all other girls decided to take the floor, and on the third floor, we could see all the men are taking the floor. Naruto guessed he could give these free rooms to the guests or anyone who wanted to move in and stay with them.

They all moved to the sixth and topmost floor and saw that the floor was essentially one huge room. Naruto decided to use this floor as the VIP room if anyone of high status, like when Sirzechs agreed to visit him.

The Mansion contains four levels. The first basement had a movie theatre, training rooms, changing rooms, and a vast indoor bath with a refrigerator loaded with six different varieties of milk, one of which Naruto tried and found to be rather tasty. There were also two secret chambers here; the first was mostly vacant, while the second was filled with pools of varying sizes, but considerably more significant than the first and wonderfully adorned with elaborate patterns of tropical flora, maiden statues pouring water into the bath, and the Lucifer symbol.

The second basement had a heated indoor swimming pool, which may come in handy if the inhabitants of this property needed to relax; there was an extensive library here that held a duplicate of every book in the Gremory Castle and Sitri Castle libraries, making it extremely handy for researching devils.

The third basement was a primarily empty floor that he might utilize to store the books and scrolls he had bought from the Elemental Nations. The Fourth basement is predominantly open, and Naruto used it as the storage room. An elevator and staircases provide access to all floors of the mansion.

After seeing the house, everyone has settled down, and all of the parents have gone to their own homes, and we can see in the kitchen that Rias, Lucina, Sona, and Mito are making supper for everyone in the house.

After eating dinner, everyone went to their rooms to sleep and the next day to get ready for school.

----------------------------------------

Naruto has moved into his own Mansion in the Human world, and from the following chapter onwards, he will attend high school.

In the following chapter, I will give Harem of Naruto.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out Peace,

Nouhith.