The Top 10 Strongest beings in the DxD World

(Note:- The ranking is after the Devil Civil War, and Naruto will not be present in it, and I will give a separate order after some part of the story where you can find the current top 10 strongest beings in the DxD world.)

1. Great Red(The Apocalypse Dragon), Ophis(The Ouroboros Dragon), and Trihexa(The Imperial Beast):- Great Red is the strongest person in the DxD world. Both Ophis and Trihexa can rival in power. But Great Red and Ophis are the ones who could destroy the full power of Trihexa.

2. Shiva:- Shiva is the God of Destruction in Hindu mythology and one of the Trimurti. He could fight the Heavenly Dragons and other significant gods with immense powers.

3. Vishnu, Brahma:- Vishnu is the God of Protection in Hindu mythology and one of the Trimurti. Brahma is the God of Creation in Hindu mythology and one of the Trimurti. And both of them are near Shiva.

4. Indra:- The Hindu God of War and King of the Heavens. He comes close to Trimurti's power, and he's one of the Gods who killed an Evil Dragon single-handedly.

5. Ddraig, Albion, and Crom Cruach:- Ddraig and Albion are feared throughout the Factions and mythologies because of their power. Crom Crauch, The strongest Evil Dragon who has Heavenly Dragon-class power.

6. Thor:- Thor is the God of Thunder in Norse mythology, associated with thunder, lightning, and storms. He has enough power to defeat the super devils.

7. Sirzechs Lucifer:- Sirzechs Lucifer is the current maou of the Underworld, and in his true form, he can defeat Hades, one of the "Top 10 Strongest Beings in the World".

8. Hades:- The God of the Underworld of Greek Mythology is said to be stronger than his two brothers, Poseidon, and the Chief god of Greek Mythology, Zeus.

9. Amaterasu:- Amaterasu is the chief goddess of Shinto Mythology and the Strongest user of Fire magic in the DxD world, and she is stronger than the Super devils and some other gods.

10. Rizevim Lucifer, Ajuka Beelzebub, Aten, and Lugh:- Super devils who have the power to fight Gods. Aten was the disc of the sun and initially an aspect of Ra, the sun god in traditional ancient Egyptian religion, and he is one of the "Top 10 Strongest Beings in the World". Lugh is the Sun God of Celtic Mythology known for killing the Evil God, Balor using a Tathlum bullet. He is among the "Top 10 Strongest Beings in the World".

---------------------------

These are the top 10 strongest beings in the DxD world, and I will give new Top 10 strongest beings after the few chapters of the fanfiction.

Signing out Peace,

Nouhith