Chapter 11

Unknown Location

In a dark room, sitting on a throne, looking towards the five monitors in front of him, was a middle age man with long dark silver hair and a trim silver beard. He wore silver-colored royal-looking robes with six metal 'wings' on his shoulders, three on each. On his hand, a silver goblet filled with wine.

Next to the man, standing on the right side of the throne, was another man with long light silver hair tied in a braided hairstyle and silver eyes. He was wearing a silver robe with detailed accessories.

Both of them feel the killer's intent and blood lust, and it is so powerful that some of the servants faint from the killer's intent and bloodlust for the underworld.

" What is this presence, Rizevim-sama? It is so powerful and feels like Great red is releasing it," said the man with long light silver hair tied in a braided hairstyle and silver eyes. He was wearing a silver robe with detailed accessories.

" I don't know Euclid, but it was more potent when father fought in the great war with the Biblical God and who is releasing is not to take lightly about him, " the now-named Rizevim Lucifer, the son of the Lucifer and leader of the Old Satan Fraction.

" Find out about the one who is releasing, and I want him to be with us, Euclid," Rizevim said as his smile became a sadistic smile as he moved the goblet towards his mouth.

Sitri Territory

In the garden of Sitri's family household, two figures are clashing with each other in the sword battle first one has long, orange-brownish chestnut hair and hazel eyes, and she is wearing a dark red leather tunic with a lightweight copper breastplate and leather pants with boots up to the knees along with a hooded cape.

The other one has blonde hair, a slender physique, soft skin, and green eyes, and she is wearing blue armor and a helmet that resembles a lion's face with a cloak.

On the sidelines, we can see that one is sitting on the field and drinking sake, a muscular man of average height with lightly tanned skin. He bundled up with haramaki, a green over his right hip, allowing him to draw them with his left hand quickly. He is wearing a long, open black coat closed on his waist that's held by a bright red sash, into which his three swords are tucked. His black scarf is tied around his left forearm. His coat exposes his bare chest, revealing his green haramaki underneath the skin as he watches both of them.

" You became very good with your sword Asuna," said the blond girl: Asuna Yuuki, the first pawn of Naruto's Peerage.

" Thank You, Arturia-senpai, " the now-named Asuna said to the king of the knights: Arturia Pendragon, the first knight of Naruto's Peerage.

We can see that other people are present there and sitting and talking with each other, and some are training with each other. The group is all the members of Naruto's peerage set.

Suddenly, everyone started to feel killer intent and bloodlust in the air.

" I think the captain has started his reintroducing to the devil's world." said a man with black eyes and black hair

" Correct, Senpai," said a girl who's a tall, fair-skinned girl with knee-length pink hair that had bangs swept to the right side, green eyes, full pink lips, and a cute girl-next-door face. She is wearing a Victorian-styled gown that is black, along with heeled platforms.

All other numbers also nodded, and some smiled at each other.

Grigori headquarters

Azazel, Governor General of the fallen angels, and Grigori working in his office. Then the door opened, and we could see a young man enter the room. He has dark silver hair and icy blue eyes; he is wearing a dark green V-neck shirt with a high-collared black leather jacket over it. For pants, he wore burgundy jeans with a silver chain drooping down over them and black leather chaps with three bands encircling his right calf; finally, on his feet, he was wearing black shoes with black buckles.

" Ha, Vali, what can I do for you? " Azazel asked the now-identified Vali Lucifer, The White Dragon Emperor and the great-grandson of Lucifer.

" I hear from Albion that Red Dragon, Ddraig has chosen a host. So, I know that you already know him, and I want his location, " Vali said, and he glared at Azazel; Azazel didn't say anything as both of them suddenly felt a powerful killer's intent and blood lust, but Azazel was able to identify that it is coming from the hell.

" What is this killer's intent, and is it vital as the Biblical God? " Azazel said, making Vali shocked to hear it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I introduced some other characters that are needed in the story.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter

Signing out peace

Nouhith.