Chapter 16

As surprised as they were to see it, Lord and Lady Phenex are horrified to learn that their son is dying.

The heir of the Lucifer House may call meteors from the sky, shocking the other houses. After viewing that, Sirzechs is still dumbfounded.

Arena

Riser believed he was dead when he saw the meteorite approaching him that was engulfed in flames.

They all noticed the youngest child of Lord and Lady Phenex when, all of a sudden, a Phenex magic circle appeared. Ravel Phenex is she.

As she spoke for her brother while standing in front of him, "Please understand that my brother is a fool. Don't kill him, please."

Outside

The meteorite was close to both of them, shocking everyone when it abruptly vanished, and Naruto started walking toward them.

As they saw, Naruto had just disappeared from the meteorite by a single sign.

Arena

Ravel was about to accept death when she opened her eyes and noticed Naruto standing before her.

"I hope we may meet some friendly way next time" Ravel was embarrassed to blush at what Naruto said.

She observed Naruto approaching Riser, who had collapsed from fear and then watched Naruto disappear via a brand-new magic portal. She had missed seeing the symbol, prompting her to think it may be Lucifer's Symbol. She teleported out of the stadium with her unconscious brother.

Outside

In the Maou room

Lord Phenex and Lady Phenex can relax, knowing their kids were saved from the attack. Lord Phenex, however, is enraged with Naruto for degrading his son in a battle. Sirzechs is currently in shock with the news of Naruto and other incidents.

In front of Lucifer and other Maou, Naruto has emerged. Suddenly, Serafall jumped and embraced Naruto, burying his face in her toned bosom.

Serafall yelled childishly, "Naru-chan," then smothered her beloved cousin in a bear embrace.

When Rias appeared in front of them, she saw Serafall hugging Naruto while her breasts were pressing against his face. Rias glared at Serafall, but after some time, Naruto was able to break free of Serafall, causing the girl to pout cutely. Risa turned from staring at Serafall and walked over to kiss Naruto. He returned the kiss.

Rias received a glare from Serafall for snatching her Naru-chan. Venelana Gremory, Rias's mother, and Zeoticus Gremory, Rias's father, entered the room. Naruto hugged all of them back, and Naruto's queen teleported to be near her master.

Now that we can see it, Sirzechs is ready to hug his cousin when Naruto lands a fist on his stomach, causing him pain. Everyone is astonished to witness Sirzechs being punched in the stomach by Naruto.

Everyone sees Naruto with confused faces.

"You baka Nii-sama, why did you not forbid Rias and that pervert from being married? " Everyone now knows why Naruto punched Sirzechs, so Naruto questioned furiously.

Sirzechs gulped and said, " I am sorry Naruto."

"Not to me." Naruto barked. "To Rias. Your sister. The one that was affected by your stupid choices." Rias finally turned towards her brother. Her eyes were still wet from crying after the match, but she looked into him, trying to display her pain to her brother.

It worked. Sirzechs heart was shattered. He didn't like knowing that he was the one who had caused her this pain. That it was his actions that had resulted in this. However, he wouldn't run from the truth. He had caused this, and it was his responsibility to fix it. He stared back into his sister's eyes, bearing his soul to her. "...I'm truly, truly sorry for what I did. I made the decision early in my career when I was still naive. I didn't do the right thing and have regretted it ever since. Could you please forgive me?" Sirzechs asked.

There was silence for a while before. Finally, Rias looked away. She could feel it. Her brother regretted his decision. It wasn't right to leave him to continue to regret it after it was all over.

"I can forgive you." She said softly.

Naruto stifled a laugh. It was like watching a puppy get praised. Sirzechs face lit up, smiling wider than he'd ever seen before.

"I believe this calls for a celebration!" Sirzechs shouted.

"Let us celebrate my sister's freedom and the arrival of the Lucifer Household," Sirzechs said as all the other devils there cheered after hearing it.

Sirzechs see Naruto, making eye contact with him as Naruto understands, and Naruto nods his head.

Sirzechs said, " Ok, we need to talk to Naruto about how you gained the ring. "

"On my 16th birthday, I got it when I was traveling the underworld and suddenly found myself in my mind space, where I saw my father, mother, and great-grandfather. At first, I was astonished to see my parents and hugged them both. Finally, we encountered Lucifer. At first, my parents were shocked to see him and prepared to attack him, but Lucifer declared that he didn't want to attack us and was only here to speak with us. He told us about everything that had happened, explained that my father was his grandson and his son Rizevim was my grandfather and showed us where his ring was. He also informed me that I am the head of the Lucifer clan, and He told me to prevent Rizevim from carrying out his terrible plans to end the world. " Naruto explained to them about it.

Before leaving to prepare for the celebration, Sirzechs and the others observed that Naruto had teleported in front of the Lord and Lady of the Phenex Household.

Ravel blushed as Naruto approached Lord and Lady Phenex, apologized for trying to kill their son, and asked them not to think he did it because their son had insulted his parents. He then turned to Ravel and said, "I'm sorry for trying to kill your brother. Maybe we can meet at another time without all these circumstances." before leaving the area.

The Lord and Lady Phenex now realize that he will not kill their son and that insulting his parents would only cause more suffering than those who will do next time.

Lady Phenex teased Ravel, "Love at First Sight," as soon as she noticed her daughter blushing, making her red as a tomato.

Watching this, Lord Phenex, who had already calmed down when the young man apologized and realized that his daughter was blushing due to her mother's teasing in the Lucifer House's heir words.

--------------------------------------------

We will meet Naruto's peerage in the next chapter after he has defeated Riser in a battle to free Rias from her marriage with Riser.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace

Nouhith.