Chapter 18

Sitri Household

We can see that the Sitri Household contains all of the Sona peerage. The Peerage members are Sona's Queen Tsubaki Shinra, Bishop Momo Hanakai, Bishop Reya Kusaka, Knight Tomoe Meguri, Rook Tsubasa Yura, Pawn Genshirou Saji, and Pawn Ruruko Nimura.

Sona wore a dark blue dress with no straps that reached her ankles. The garment had a swirly finish and a fairly straightforward yet detailed pattern of red flowers. In addition, Sona had glittering earrings with sapphires in them and a simple silver pendant necklace with a sapphire in the center, and her hair was free-flowing without any hairpins holding it back. She accessorized with a pair of glistening black high heels.

Seeing the dress, Saji almost passed out upon seeing his crush. Sona is wearing a gorgeous frock.

"Kaichou, Why did you tell us to prepare for the occasion? "Saji asked Sona, his king.

"We're going to a party to celebrate my cousin's homecoming and the cancellation of Rias's engagement to Riser. "Sona stated; everyone was astonished to learn that Rias and her passage had lost the rating game and that the engagement was canceled.

"How did Rias-sama's engagement get called off, Sona-sama." Sona's Queen, Tsubaki Shinra, questioned her King, Sona.

As her peerage members were astonished to hear that, Sona stated, "Well, You all can see that My Cousin, Who is also Rias's Cousin, has Saved Rias from Riser by defeating him in front of everyone and made Riser appear like a rookie in the battle."

"Can we meet him, Kaichou?" Saji enquired to see the person who defeated Riser without issue and made Riser appear to be a rookie devil throughout the fight.

"Surely, He is still preparing for the Party," Sona remarked.

When Sona's peerage noticed some unfamiliar faces from the second floor, they approached Sona's peerage and reminded them that Sona was Naruto's cousin.

Some of them approached Sona and her peerage and introduced themselves

"I am Moka Akashiya, Naruto-kun's Rook " The princess of Vampire introduced herself to Sona and her Peerage.

"I am Artoria Pendragon, Naruto-kun's Knight " The king of Knights introduced herself to Sona and her Peerage.

"I am Asuna Yuuki, Naruto-kun's Pawn " The Lighting Flash introduced herself to Sona and her peerage.

"I am Akame, Naruto-kun's Knight " The Demonic Sword Murasame holder introduced herself to Sona and her Peerage.

"I am Mito Uzumaki, Naruto-kun's Queen " The Princess of the Uzumaki Clan introduced herself to Sona and her peerage.

"I am Yakumo Kurama, Naruto-kun's Bishop " The Queen of Genjutsu introduced herself to Sona and her Peerage.

"I am Kiyomi Uchiha, Naruto-kun's Bishop " The Princess of the Uchiha Clan introduced herself to Sona and Her peerage.

"I am Sona Sitri, Naruto-kun's Cousin, and this is my peerage " The Heiress of Sitri Household introduced herself to Naruto's peerage members.

"I am Tsubaki Shinra, Sona sama's Queen " As everyone presented, they introduced themselves to Naruto's Peerage.

Sona's peerage was shocked to learn that Naruto had two peerage sets with him, and Sona explained to them how Naruto obtained two peerage sets while everyone was conversing with one another. All other members of Naruto's peerage joined them.

They are shocked to learn that a descendant of Original Leviathan is a member of Naruto's peerage, and her name is Ingvild Leviathan.

Everyone is amazed to see how powerful the Naruto peerage is, and they are all waiting for Naruto to join them so they can go to the party.

Naruto is Wearing a black tuxedo.

Every female who saw Naruto in the attire flushed, and Sona wasn't an exception

When Saji noticed Sona blushing, he became enraged and saw Naruto with the killer intent. Itachi's own killer's intent calmed him down because no one else felt both of their killer intents. However, Naruto observed Saji relinquish his killing intent and was aware that Itachi's killer intent had cooled and was no longer visible.

When Naruto went downstairs, he noticed that all of his peerages were prepared for the party, as well as Sona, her peerage, and his aunt and uncle.

As Naruto approached Sona and her peerage, Sona said, " This is my cousin Naruto Lucifer, Great grand-son of Original Lucifer."

When they learn that their king cousin is the great-grandson of the original Lucifer, everyone in Sona's Peerage is shocked.

Every member of Sona's peerage was introduced to Naruto, and when he approached Saji, he noticed that Saji was gazing angrily at him. In response, Naruto glared back at Saji.

Turbido and Alexia are also prepared for the party and are happy for Naruto because he has such an enormous and friendly peerage.

"Okay, everyone, you are all prepared for the celebration." When Turbido stated that, everyone nodded in agreement.

Turbido exclaimed, "Let's go to the party," as he and his wife both disappeared in the magic teleportation circle of the Sitri household, followed by Sona and her peerage in the same magical circle.

In the Lucifer Household magical teleportation circle, Naruto and his peerage also disappear.

Gremory Household's Mansion

Ballroom

We can see many devils in the Gremory household's main hall, and the chairs and tables for the party are filled with people.

Rias is waiting for Naruto to arrive. Rias wore a Scarlet red dress with no straps that reached her ankles. The neck of the garment was V-shaped. Her belly button was visible through a little diamond-shaped gap in the garment that covered her stomach. Around the waist area of her dress, there were some wavy lines. When she moved, the left side of her dress, partially open below the knees, revealed her long legs' creamy, pale flesh. She accessorized with a pair of black high heels and long, crimson hair partially kept in place with four matching black hairpins in teardrops. The most surprising part was that she showcased her natural beauty while wearing almost no makeup.

After Lord Sitri, Lady Sitri, Sona, and her peerage entered the ballroom, she saw many unfamiliar faces before the person she had been waiting for finally appeared. Rias blushed when she saw Naruto in his black tuxedo.

---------------------------------------------------

I added more members of Naruto, and Saji saw that his crush had feelings for someone else. The following chapter will properly introduce Naruto and his peerage.

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.

Signing out peace,

Nouhith.