Chapter 24

"I'm here...huh?" When Naruto opened the door to their clubroom, he only saw Akeno making tea in the room's corner while beaming.

"Ara, Naruto-sama, welcome inside. Please take a seat." While making tea for Naruto, Akeno grinned broadly and poured some into a cup. "Your tea will be ready in a moment, Naruto-sama. Please wait." After finishing the tea, Akeno placed it on a tray for Naruto, along with a few cookies. For Naruto, she wanted everything to be ideal.

"I'm grateful, Akeno-chan." When she set the tray down in front of him, he grinned at her and said, "You know, Akeno-chan, you don't have to call me 'Naruto-sama.' 'Naruto' only is OK.

She chuckled joyfully, "Ara, Ara, ufufufu." She folded her arms under her breasts and pushed them outward to make them more apparent, saying, "But don't worry, Naruto-sama, I don't have to, yes, but I want to, after all." She purred, and Naruto's face turned red. "I don't mind being submissive under you, Naruto-sama," she said. While ignoring that the tea was still hot, he quickly made an excuse by downing it all in one gulp. After Luminous, Akeno was the most dangerous girl he knew regarding danger level.

"Akeno-chan, anyway, where are Rias-chan and Neko-chan? I thought they would be here. First," he said to the queen with the black hair.

"Buchou had some things to handle with Sona-Kaichou! And Koneko-chan is making some requests for a client and will be back soon." Naruto nodded.

"Oh, right," He chewed on some cookies while nodding. He questioned whether Akeno made them because they tasted so good and different. Say, Akeno-chan, can you answer a question for me?" After tasting the cookie, Naruto took another. He hesitated to proceed in case of a problem between Akeno and Baraqiel. If they were blood relatives, she might hate him for it, but Naruto needs to settle a few issues before he can learn what transpired between them.

Akeno nodded and replied, "Of course, Naruto-sama."

"Akeno-chan..." He turned to face Akeno. "Are you one of the fallen angels?"

Akeno came to a halt, her eyes wide, and a cold, emotionless expression replaced her gentle smile. "How did he find out about 'that'?" Akeno was perplexed. She had tried to conceal 'that' from everyone, mainly Naruto. The Fallen Angels had damaged Rias's peerage, her family, and especially their new members. Naruto could never like her because he knew she was one of 'them,' the race that is the Devil's nemesis or enemy. And if Naruto didn't already despise her for it, he would hate her if he knew she had murdered her race in cold blood and enjoyed it.

When they were younger, she liked Naruto because he spent time with her king, Akeno, and others. She had gotten to know him better as they played, trained, and did other activities that normal children would do together. With time, she began to be drawn to his kind nature, smile, and will. Akeno expressed her feelings for Naruto by teasing him or acting maturely, but deep down inside, all she wanted was for Naruto to look at her and her alone. To make matters worse, her sadistic nature craved Naruto's dominance and didn't mind becoming his servant or slave.

When she saw Naruto and what he did at Rias's engagement party, all the problems he had to face if he could save Rias from her unwanted fiancé, and the power Naruto demonstrated to the devil world that day, Making Naruto hate her was the last thing Akeno wanted to do right now, especially since the competition for Naruto's heart had become excruciatingly tricky for someone like her. When she was ready to show Naruto who she was, her eyes began to water, hoping he wouldn't hate her after this.

When she felt Naruto's strong but gentle arms wrap around her and press her tightly into his muscular chest, her eyes widened in surprise. Naruto embraced her from behind with a warm smile on his face. Naruto sensed her emotions and decided to help Akeno calm down and tell him everything. Naruto knew that keeping a secret like this wasn't good for her, especially if it involved blood relatives.