16

Milan

My mind was running a hundred miles per hour on a school night, great.

I could only blame one person for that.

Luca and I made a silent agreement, which consists of a purely carnal relationship. The real problem is that I was stupid enough to give in to that, even knowing that nothing can be purely carnal with me, that I always end up falling.

From what I knew he has been out off the hospital for about two weeks or so, and not a single message.

It's almost surreal that this keeps me awake, it almost makes me feels egocentric. Of course I'm interested in knowing how he is doing, if he feels sore or if he takes his medications. I would know all that if he sent me a damn message.

Is he thinking of me at this moment? Dreaming of me? Anyway, I shouldn't care so much, his dick isn't good anyway, it would be better if I stop talking to him once and for all, maybe a little distance will help me stop this madne-

A message.

R U awake?

To answer or not to answer?

Maybe I was too busy wondering how he felt about me instead of wondering how he felt. I mean the boy was attacked less then a month ago, he must be going through it; It would be very rude of me to walk away now.
As if.

Yeah

I answear

I'm outside. Well shit.

I get up from my bed and walk out my door as quiet as possible, making sure that the door doesn't squeak when I open it, I walk towards the stairs, carefull of my steps, I descend towards the front door and when I open the door there he is.

More handsome than the last time I saw him, a smile on his face becomes evident when he sees me, I open the door a little more; still careful of the sound of this one, and I let him in.

I couldn't help but be excited, a tickling feeling bubbling in my chest. He comes in and hugs me as if he had missed me hiding his head in my neck and inhaling deeply.

After a moment he raised his head
"You were waiting up for me, weren't You?" He whispered with an amusing smirk.

"Actually no, I had forgotten about you... After all you didn't text me in two weeks." I said, I didn't know how desperate that sounded until I said it out loud.

Embarrassment washed over me as he chuckled. "I'm sorry princess, it's been a tough few weeks."

That's when I was finally able to analyze it, his expression, although happy, remained tired. "You want to talk about it?" I offered.

"No, I want to forget about it." He said briefly.

I had to remind myself that this wasn't that kind of relationship, he wasn't into that kind of relationship.

"Lets go to my room." I whispered.

Once we were there he began to take off his shirt and proceeded to do the same with his pants, he put the bedspread aside and settled on the bed, and then looked at me from there.

"Well... Come here." He patting the empty side.

I did what he told me, not completely sure what he planned.

"You know... My parents are home and if we did something... They would notice." I explained gently to him because you never know how he will react.

"I know, I just plan to sleep." He told me, hugging my waist and pressing my back against him.

"I'm sorry..." I said feeling embarrassed.

"why do you apologize?" He asked.

"I know you came here for-"

"No, I didn't come here for that, I missed you, that's why I came here because for the last two weeks I haven't been able to breathe and I needed someone to help me do it." He interrupted me with more determination than I've ever seen him use.

"You don't even know me all that well." I said with a giggle.

"I know you well enough to feel safe." He said and I took those words as the end of our conversation

I didn't want them to get to my head, I didn't want them to make me see more than what was there, and once again

I couldn't help it.