2

"You look like shit." Said Shayla as soon as she sees me.

"Well I feel like shit." I Said, rolling my eyes. Of course I look like shit, it's wednesday and it's three pm, I'm already done with this week.

"No, like, I'm genuinely concerned. Has he tried calling?"

"I've ignored his calls."

She frowns and looks at me with worried eyes. "Maybe you should talk to him to have closure, you know? I hate to see you  this way."

When she said that, I feld obliged to give her a smile, she always look for my well-being. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine. Besides, I'm going to his house after school."

Shayla didn't say nothing, she didn't have to, her Her expression gave her away, she was annoyed that I was going to his house, she already knew what was gonna happen.

"Girl, if you get back together-."

Before she could finish that sentence, I stopped her. "Ain't gonna happen." I'll try not to let it happen

To be honest, there was a part of me that didn't like the idea of ​​being apart from him, even though I knew he didn't like me as much as I liked him, my heart still raced every time I saw him.

"I'm glad to hear that." She said, suddenly her smile retuened."You better be ready, cause' tomorrow we are going to be shaking our ass's on a mansion!"

"Not to much though." I said slyly.

"Uh-uh, don't star with that pessimistic bullshit." She said giving me a glare.

I let out an awkward laugh. "Girl, you know I'm joking."

"Mhm." She narrowed her eyes. "Okay, text me when you get to his house, alright? and call me when you get home." She said giving me a kiss on the check and walking to her car. "You sure you don't want me to drive you there?"

"Nah, it's not much of a long walk, love you." 

"Love you too, be careful." She yelled through her car window.

I started walking to his house, my hands were shaking. I wonder why he didn't go to school today? It didn't make much of a diference since this week I spent pretty much all my clases trying to avoid him and the day that I have class with him he decide not to go to school, maybe he's sick? Or maybe he couldn't bare the thought of me ignoring him? Yeah right, I need to stop being this delusional.

When I'm finally close of his house, I notice another car in front of it. A white Honda Civic.

I knew his parents were working, he was suposed to be alone.

Okay, don't panic, don't overthink it.

She's just a friend, don't do anything crazy.

Would it be weird if I peeked out his window before I knocking ? Just to check that nothing weird it's hapening before I knock.

I know I'm acting crazy, but something inside of me told me to check before I knock, so I took a peak at the window that was on the side of the house, the sofa had its back to the window, so the view was limited. the tv was on but i didn't see anything

When I was going to leave the window, I saw a hand grabbing the back of the sofa, in what seemed like an attempt to get up.

Then, I saw her get up from the sofa to put on her shirt and adjust the skirt she was wearing.

And of course, like a twist of fate, I saw him get up to pull up his pants.

That's when I decided I had seen enough.
I felt so pathetic, so cliché. How delusional of me to think that there was nothing going on.  I felt for a moment what I could only describe as a feeling of Vertigo, I was falling but I still had my feet on the ground.