10

Luka

The cold morning was hitting my naked chest, she put her head back in the pillow, her back facing me.

She was etereal, truly a breeze of fresh air. I sat on the bed to be able to see her face better, she was beautiful; I kissed her cheek and tucked her body in the sheets. Sigh, I'm losing control

I get up from the bed and star looking for my clothes in the pink rug. I didn't even notice how pink her room was, the walls were pink, the bed was pink, the bed sheets were pink; she had a wall full of photos of herself.

Her desk was full of tiaras, makeup and the little space that was left was full of study books.

A person's room can say a lot about her personality, she is a clean person and definitely spoiled; this room is the biggest in the house.

I finish dressing and look at her one last time before leaving. She looks so calm when she sleeps, almost like she hasn't given me the best head of my life.

...

"

Where the hell have you been?!" Screamed my dad as soon as I get through the door.

I looked at him confused, the old man never cared enough to want to know where I was. I sight and head up the stairs to get to my room. I don't need this shit right now.

Just as I was about to go up a step, he grabs me by the forearm and turns me towards him.

"What the fuck do you think this is?! Do you think you can get in and out of my house as you please?!" He yells in my face.

It takes everything in me not to push him, so I snatch my arm from his grasp and answer as calmly as possible. "I was at a friend's house."

"You've got me worrying! What if something happened to you?! You know what they could've-!" As if he realized his own mistake, he stopped talking at that moment.

I looked at him strangely. "Who's them? What were you going to say?"

With a long sigh, he massages his temples and tells me, "Forget about it, I'm very tired; I don't know what I'm saying. With Ana and the baby-."Just when he was going to start talking I turned around and went to my room. To be honest it annoyed me to hear him talk about his family.

...

Milan

"Milan! Are you listening to me?!" Shayla yells at me to get my atention . I don't blame her, lately I have trouble staying out of my head.

"I'm sorry." I tell her.

She rolls her eyes. "Whatever, let's go to Marlon's house, he called me last night saying he wanted to talk to us, but you didn't answer." She said, looking at me suspiciously.

"I fell asleep early, what can I tell you." I said shrugging.

"mhm, I'll pretend I believe you, come on."

Once we got to Marlon's house, his mother answers the door. Her eyes were swollen, it was obvious that she had just finished crying.

"Marlon is in his room." She told us, her voice cracking.

She stepped aside from the door, the big house was a mess, with broken vases on the floor and some broken furniture.