13

Milan

What's up with me and that boy? It seems that I have no self-control, didn't I say that it wasn't going to happen again?

And I felt so guilty for wanting it, I felt like I had to constantly hold back the urge to go ask him to fuck my brains out. It made me feel like a slut, even though I knew I wasn't doing anything wrong, casual sex felt weird, It felt like I was giving it to him easy.

Objectively there was nothing wrong with that, I was choosing to be easy because I also enjoyed it, I wasn't going to deny myself those pleasures, but in the back of my mind there was a voice constantly blaming me. A voice that still holds the idea that women should be kept pure and clean, that my value as a person would be reduced by the number of times I allowed myself to have sex.

"Milan!" I heard Lawrence scream.

"What?"

He appears in front of my door with a frown. "Have you seen my charger?"

"No." I said not looking away from my phone.

"I know you took it from my room." He says sternly.

"I didn't take that shit." I said. I hate when he acts like that.

" I know you did cause you always go through my shit when i'm not home!" He started talking louder.

My blood started to boil." I didn't take that shit! I have my own charger, dumbass!"

He stormed out of my room leaving the door wide open. Bitch ass nigga.

What the fuck is his problem? he is constantly picking fights, especially with me.

He then walked in my room again, standing close to my bed he said. "I found it."

I rolled my eyes. "Get the fuck out." I said.

When a minute passed and he didn't come out of my room, I was forced to ask him "what?!"

"Do you want to go to the grocery store?" He asked me.

"No." I muttered.

He finally left my room, closing the door. That was his way of apologizing, taking me to the grocery store to buy whatever food I wanted.

I rolled on my bed facing the door, thats when I see Lawrance face peaking at my room.

"You sure?" He asks.

I just sight and say. "Let me put my shoes on."

...

"You go buy shit, i'm going to watch the car."

"Whatever." I said as I get out of the car. He's paying anyway

I adjust my bonnet while walking to the store. I used to be embarrassed to go out with the bonnet on, eventually I realized that nobody gives a fuck.

When I enter the store, which was almost empty, I go directly to the snack isle; my crocs making squeaky sounds as I walk.

I grab a couple of chips and just as I was going to the register to pay, I hear the distinctive laugh of the person that couldn't, under any circumstance, see me in this clothes.