4

The Kiss was getting more intense, it was eager; the flavor of strawberry and liqueur meeting in my mouth. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped me, but I wish I could have, because when he smiled throught the kiss, I decided it was enough.

"So this is what it was about?" He asked, out of breath. "You just wanted my attention, huh?"

"don't get your hopes up, I was trying to make someone jelaous." I said, wiggling out of his hold. looking for Bryson and Destiny, but at some point in the hectic kiss, they disappeared.

Luka had other plans. He grabbed my waist again, more firmly this time, and leaned to my ear. "Mhm, that little moan you let out... you really liked it, didn't you?" He said, putting his head in the crock of my neck, leaving soft pecks.

I couldn't help but close my eyes to the pleasant sensation, I leaned my head to one side."You- you're delusional." I said, grabbing his shoulder to steady myself.

"Don't lie to me, Milan. Look at you sweetheart, you're so eager."

He kept kissing my neck while his hands were slowly moving down my back, he stopped right in the small of my back. No, keep going...

"This skirt is going to cause you trouble."

"Really?" He hummed in response."what do you suggest?"

I still hated him, but he kisses so well that it made me remember why I had a crush on him at some point. He was so attractive, his jet black hair contrasting with his olive skin, his light brown eyes, defined jawline and broad shoulders; but what made it for me was definitely his lips...

"I can take it off... Would you like that sweetheart?" He asked as his hands started moving down, at this point my skirt was sitting in the middle of my ass.

He gripped my bare ass and I felt myself getting wet as he pressed me to his body, feeling his erection in my lower abdomen.

"We- we're outside." I said trying to contain a moan.

"Want to take this to my room?" He asked, studying my face to find some iota of doubt.

At that moment I felt a heartbeat between my legs, wow.

I nodded.

"I need your spoken consent, Milan." He smirked, grabbing my chin.

"Yes." I said.

He smiled lightly, kissing my cheek, gently tracing his way to my mouth, this time, a light peck brushed my lips. "You been driving me crazy." He muttered against my lips.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and started walking towards the house.

My heart was beating faster as the music got louder, we made it to the house, to the sea of ​​sweaty bodies griding against each other.

We got to his room, it was big and the walls were completely white, there is not a single poster or any type of decoration on the walls; The duvets on his bed were also white and the only thing in his room besides his bed was a small nightstand with a lamp. men, I guess.