8

Milan

"If you need something just let me know, okay?" I told Grace, one of the girls I was helping with math.

It wasn't my favorite thing to do on a Tuesday afternoon, but it gave me enough points to keep my scholarship.

I also liked spending time in the library, it was a majestic old building with medieval castle vibes. It was originally public, but was later bought by the school, a little fucked up in my opinion.

My peace was broken when the chair next to me was dragged.

When I looked up I found the most handsome jerk in school. "Can I help you?" I ask him with disdain

He smirks a little before answering "actually yes, you are my tutor."

"I'm sorry, but the tutoring started months ago and no one said someone new was coming."

Before he could answer, Tyler, the other tutor said. "Actually he was on the list from the start, he just never came."

I roll my eyes at that." Anyways, Tyler can help you."

"Uhh, actually i'm already helping the girls." This bitch-

"Okay." I let out a long breath before turning to Luka again. "Tell me what you need help with, so we can get this over."

With a smile he begins to take his books out of his backpack

"You know... If I had known that you were the one who was going to be my tutor, I wouldn't have missed a single day." He says, resting his head on his hand.

I rolled my eyes."you're so corny. Just show me the problem."

He started looking through his book when I heard giggling at the entrance to the library and the librarian shutting them up.

"my bad." Bryson's damn voice said.

The jerk walked Destiny over to the long table we were sitting at.

Damn, can't I have a moment of peace?!

"hey man, I didn't think I would see you here." Bryson told Luka.

"Well you know how I am, the library isn't really my place." Luka said laughing a little."but I must say that now it is more enjoyable." He said looking me up and down.

Bryson looked at him for a moment, his brows knitting together, but his expression changed quickly."I see you're studying, I'm not going to take up your time." After that, he left. Destiny following him, throwing a smirk at me. Bitch.

Luka leaned back in the chair and asked. "Is he your boyfriend or something?"

I looked at him confused. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, the way he was looking at you, like he was waiting for you to look at him..."

My heart skips a beat when he says that. "He's my ex."

"Oh, 'cause I was about to say..."

"I'm going to get some air, I'll be right back." I told him.

I got up from the table and quickly headed for the exit.

We were together for 4 fucking months, I can't believe he's already with her, I mean, just a week before he was texting me a fucking bible to get us back. How could he be so-

"Are you okay?" I heard Luka ask, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Um, yeah, let's go back to the library." I said turning to him, but he grabbed my arm and led me back into the hallway."You need to stop doing that."

"I'll stop, I just want to talk to you."

"About what?" I whine.

He smirked. "I just wanted to apologize about yesterday." He said sincerely. "I know I didn't react properly and I took my anger out on you."

"Alright, let's go back to the library."

"You're not gonna say anything?" He says.

I sigh irritated. "What am I supposed to say?" 

"that you accept my apologies...?" he said confused

"how about no?" When I say this he clenched his jaw and took a long breath.

"Why do you have to be so dificult?" He asks.

I look at him in disbelief." You were fucking rude with me! You grabbed me by surprise and started screaming at me out of nowhere!" I exclaim.

"You called me a bitch! And then tried to fight me!"

"You were trying to beat my friend."

"'Because he was beating mine!"

I closed my eyes and sighed, tired of this discussion. "Okay, we're not going to get anywhere like this. I accept your apology."

He smiled at me. "Good. See, you look better when you agree with me." He said caressing my cheek.

He began to bring his face closer to mine and his hand gently began to touch my waist. "You know... I wanted to talk about this other thing..." he whispered against my ear.

"Yeah?"

"You said that I didn't have that much energy the other night... And I thought that maybe I didn't made you feel good enough..." He said, spreading little kisses along my neck. Oh no, I feel like I'm melting every time he touches me.

"And that's so unfortunate, because the memory I have of that night is you cumming in my mouth and my dick... Your little pussy creaming all over it." He pressed his body to mine, I was drenching with his words. "But maybe that's not how you remember it... So I wanted to make it up to you." Would I be a slut if I fuck him again? I mean... I deserve to feel good too, and he makes me feel so... So good.

"Milan! We need your help with something!" Grace yelled.

The part of my consciousness that had been clouded by lust awoke at that moment. I knew I had to get away from him as soon as possible, before repeating mistakes.

So I cleared my throat and headed back to the library. That was close.

As I headed towards the library I heard him grunt in annoyance and, I'm not going to lie, the fact that his frustration was caused by our "moment" being interrupted helped boost my ego.

I like to be begged.

Maybe if he beg me a little more... Stop