3

"Milan, what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" Giselle asks, as she enters my room.

I hide my face in the covers, not wanting her to see my swollen eyes. "I'm not felling well, I have really bad headache."

"Aw, did you ate last night? I know your father can be really hard on you some-"

"Yeah, it's not that. Don't worry about it." I said, interrupting her. I didn't wanna hear about my dad today.

"Okay baby, call me if you need anything okay? I love you." My heart squeezed.

"I love you too."

...

"Should I take my braids out and put on a wig or..."

Shayla looked at me like I was crazy. "Girl those are mini braids, ain't nobody got time for that."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay then, I'm going to change." It was friday night, luckily the weather was on my side, the heat made the fact that I was going to wear a mini skirt less intimidating.

"What top are you gonna wear?" Shayla asked me while putting on eyelashes

"Shit, I don't know, I kinda wanna look like a slut, what about you?"

She suddenly gasp and got up from the chair, apparently to look for something in her closet. "I have just the one." She said while throwing stuff on her bed.

"Here." She told me, handing me a piece of fabric.

"Wha-whats this?" I let out a chuckle. " I want to look like a whore but not too much." What she handed me was tight ass crop top with sleves.

"What do you mean? I think it would look really cute on you." She said, looking genuinely confused. "I know you're a little bit more conservative so I choose one with sleves."

"My titties are gonna be all out!"

"Girl, so?"

I looked at her for a moment, she looked serious. "Okay, i'm going to wear it."

"Okay, lets say goodbye to my mom cause Marlon's on his way."

...

"Shit, this house is huge." I said  in surprise, music was blasting, multiple lights could be seen through the windows, and there were strangers dancing in the front yard and inside the house.

"Alright yall, if you're gonna leave with some ramdom men, make sure to send a message to the groupchat with his name and share your locations okay?" Said Marlon, our best friend, looking at us with a stern look, he was always the caretaker of our group 

"You're talking like we're the only ones that they disappear to fuck in the middle of a party." Shayla said.

"Yes, I know, but I'm a man, it's different because I run less risk of being killed." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, I don't want to be reminded of that fact tonight." I said

We barely got out of the car and Marlon was already talking to a girl.

Shayla looks at me then rolls her eyes

"Okay, how do I look?" I ask Shayla.