11.

Monday where everyone feels blue, Jimin was feeling refreshed and ready with his bestie by his side. Slowly but surely he was feeling more himself around Tae and didn't have to worry about saying something wrong,

Dressed in a black Ralph Lauren polo shirt with beige khaki pants, white sneakers and his black Prada glasses Jimin was ready.
Tae came out in his baggy brown silk shirt, black formal pants and black formal shoes. Tae called it dress to impress style, if you look go you feel good. Linking arms they set off to go to their first class of the day.

Morning classes went by fast and both of them taking notes, doodling and daydreaming. Sitting next to each other always made classes go smoother and they helped each other with questions that the professor asked in class.

It was 11am they had a free period, so they went to the nearby Starbucks to grab some iced americanos and something to munch on.

As soon as they entered, they saw Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok sitting. Hoseok called out to them and asked them to join.

Grabbing their drinks and snacks they joined them, where Jin was talking about how this girl was flirting with Namjoon and he didn't even realize.
"She was being nice Jinnie, she really was interest in knowing the upcoming opening to become members in Student Council." Namjoon offered.

"Ya right that's why she was touching your arms and playing with her while talking. Also she completely ignored Hobi and me when we joined."
" Plus Monie when you hugged hyung, she was literally throwing darts through her eyes at him. You're just oblivious and more innocent than you look." Hoseok laughed.

Tae and Jimin laughed. Then Jin pulled Jimin into a side hug and said,"Even he is interested in joining but have you seen him ask you questions seductively?"

That made Tae spit out the coffee and burst into laughter. "What I would give to see that?"

"See what!" Through his laughter a voice asked. Tae looked up to see Yoongi and Jungkook in front of him.
He recalled the story causing everyone to laugh.

Except Jimin who was now pouting. " How did this become about me?" Making Jin and Hobi coo at his cuteness.

Jimin was embarrassed, he wasn't sure he could flirt he knew he was over friendly at times which led to people thinking they had a chance. But he didn't mean it, he just didn't know how to say no and didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

"Jiminshiii" Jungkook's voice brought Jimin back from his thoughts.
"Jiminshiii?" Jungkook smirked.
"Yes Jiminshiii. How are you?"
"Ummmm I'm okay. But why are you calling me Jiminshiii?"
"Cause when I called you normally you didn't respond. So seems like this is the only way you do," Jungkook answered while showing his cute bunny smile.

"Whatever" Jimin could never say no to that smile especially the way his eyes crinkled at the side, the way his two bunny teeth peeked out.

Looking around he locked eyes with Yoongi who was sitting in front of him and Yoongi gave him a knowing look like he could see through his soul and his secret crush. Jimin quickly averted his eyes and stuffed his face with the chocolate chip cookie he ordered.

Soon the conversation flowed like water, yet somehow every time something fully was said Jimin's eyes drifted to Jungkook. The easy way he laugh, the sparkle in his eyes and the mischievous grin he gave when talking about his fellow classmates.

Eventually everyone was leaving, Tae wanted to go back to his room and rest before his next class, Hobi going to his dance studio to practice, Namjoon and Jin going to their classes.

Leaving Jimin with Yoongi and Jungkook. Not that Jimin was uncomfortable with the two, but out of all of them he had spent the least amount of time with them individually.

Yoongi was an insightful person, always giving great advice and Jimin had the privilege of seeing his silly side come out rarely especially in Tae presence, Tae could literally make a rock speak.
"So, did you hear about the new girl who joined the Music Club? I think she is in your class Jimin. Ummm what was her name? I think it's Jieun... Lee Jieun,"

"Yes I know her, she is in Tae and my classes. Lots of people seem to have a crush on her, even seniors. Me and Tae have seen people carrying her books from class to class." Jimin said laughing.
"What about you? Do you?" Jungkook asked letting his curiosity get the best of him.
"Me? Ummm... no. I-I don't. What about you? I'm sure you must have a million people dancing to your tune if you liked."
"No. I don't like leading people on. Plus, I still get nervous when there's too much attention."
"You really are young." Jimin said giggling. They all were young but Jungkook was literally 17.

"Ya" Jungkook hit Jimin's shoulder. "I'm very mature."
"Sure, as you say, Jungkook." Jimin said resisting his urge to pull his cheeks.
Yoongi cleared his throat, "I'll take your leave guys, I'm going to work on some new music. You guys enjoy!" And shot a knowing look to them.

Jimin was embarrassed, did yoongi know about his crush. Why does he always catch Jimin stealing glances at Jungkook?

"Bye Hyung" both Jimin and Jungkook bid Yoongi goodbye.
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, both not knowing what to say or do.

Suddenly Jimin realized that Jungkook called everyone hyung even Tae but not him.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure. What is it?"
"Ya, why don't you call me hyung?"
"What?"
"You keep calling me Jimin, now Jiminshiii but not hyung. I'm the same age as Tae." Jimin said puffing his cheeks.
"Honestly, cause you're so fun to tease. You get riled up so easily, it's just so funny." Jungkook offered.
"Oh" Jimin looked relieved. " Fine but call me hyung you brat."
" Jimin."
Jimin frowned.
"Jiminshiii?" Jungkook offered with a lopsided smile,
Jimin raised his eyebrows impatiently.
"Fineeeee. Jimin hyung. You know I'm just kidding."
"How would I know? You could just not like me or want to be my friend. You might just want to keep our relationship as an acquaintance or just cordial. I don't know."
Jimin blurted out.

" Jimin blurted out