.Fight For Power.

(Short Chapter!)

_____________________________

I stared deeply into his soulless eyes, I couldn't tell, based on his blank expression, whether he understood what I said or not, "Bill, I told you she isn't our enemy..." Tom spoke, stepping between us. "I knew about everything," Bill answered defeatedly.

My eyes bulged from my head at his calm tone.

"What do you mean you Knew!" I suddenly shouted, feeling Gustav's hand tightly intertwine with mine, he pulled me back from attacking Bill, knowing I would pouce at him at any moment.

"I said I knew, though I realized too late." He said, his hazel eyes flickered between myself and Tom. "You didn't Fucking tell me!" Tom shouted harshly, pushing his twin toward the wall, "What did you expect me to do? Gustav had been shot by the man who killed our mother!" He yelled, grabbing at the hem of Tom's shirt aggressively.

"Enough!" Gustav shouted, making the pair look toward him, "Bill, you need to explain yourself..." I whispered weakly as my head began to feel light, He roughly pushed Tom off him and approached us again.

"Damian raised us, all four of us..." Bill said, His eyes flickered between the three other boys. "One night, I reported to Damian after finishing off The man who attempted to kill Gustav." His voice faded as he looked over to the boy upon mentioning, 'His uncle.'

*Flashback July 8th, 2002*

(Bill's POV)

I walked the familiar halls, dried blood splattered across my face. I couldn't stop thinking about the pitiful kid I met in the alleyway. Granted, I felt bad for him. I was sure Wolfgang would patch him up nicely.

I approached my boss's office and peeked my head in, I heard a quiet conversation proceed between him and two other young-looking girls, Both close to my age but visibly older.

"Miss Kathrine, I want you to look after someone close to me." He spoke, I saw nothing but the lighting from the fireplace illuminating the darkened room, "Why not my sister? I'm sure should would do better out on the field?" The younger replied, gesturing to the strawberry blonde beside her. "This is a task that I have chosen for you, I only ask that you watch my daughter from afar, when the time is right, you'll approach her, gain her trust, and bring her to me." The boss said, a slight grin forming, "Daughter?" I whispered to myself before leaning in to get a better listen.

"But what about those Twins we heard of?" The strawberry blonde asked, receiving a rough nudge from who I assumed was the sister. "I told you not to bring them up," the girl Kathrine responded, "It is okay, I'm glad you were able to bring those two up without fear, I have hope for the Twins, considering they are my sons." He spoke. I clasped a hand over my mouth that had fallen ajar.

"They seem too weak to carry on your legacy, I'm sure they would have been better off dead, I don't understand why you took them in. They seemed to have been fine as a pair of no-good thieves." The girl spoke once again, almost mockingly this time, "They are nothing but bastards, children born not of honor, the heir to this family I've brought you both into will not be left in their hands But instead at the hands of my only blood Daughter."

I felt my skin crawl and my blood boil, I've done nothing but fight, Murder, and kill for this man. He couldn't even be bothered to me this information to my face, Was I that worthless to him? Did Me and Tom mean nothing...

It was at this moment that I knew what I had to do, Making a name for myself shouldn't be that hard. If a man such as he is my father, Then being Heartless seeps through my brittle bones. I want nothing less of revenge, I'll rip him from everything he has worked for and strip him of his name.

If he wants a Fight For Power, I'll give him one.

__________________________

Quick Author Note - Sorry for the Short Chapter. I Promise longer pages will be up soon.