.Gilded Lily.

(Sensitive Content in this chapter)
_________________________________

Deep-rooted regret began to build up within Me. Bill's cold eyes filled my sight. He smirked slightly before throwing me over his shoulder. "Bill, let me go!" I screamed, kicking and pounding, trying to escape his grasp.

He took me down the hall into his bedroom; I heard his door close and lock. My heart was going a mile a minute.

I cried out as he threw me on the floor. I could hardly see straight due to the pain, "Remove your clothes." he said; that sentence gave me chills remembering my childhood. Upon reflex, I hastily shook my head from side to side. He crouched, clocked the gun, and shoved the tip harshly into my abdomen. My breathing became unsteady as I choked on my tears. "Now," he spoke in a low whisper.

I began to slither out of my dress from the other night, and I kept my body glued to the cold floor. I wore nothing underneath, making me feel more ashamed of myself.

"Good Girl. Now, on your knees," he said. I knew what was coming next. I left my home to get away from this. I found myself blaming Katie. If I hadn't met her, I wouldn't be here if I hadn't tried to save her- She did nothing to keep me. She is nothing. I Hate Her.

I shifted my weight and rested on my knees, looking up at him. He removed his Silver spiked belt and began wrapping it around my neck, leaving just enough for him to hold onto. He crouched down, gripping the end of the belt, and pulled me into a rough kiss. He released me before whispering, "I'm going to fuck that beautiful face of yours."

My tears slowed as my face went pale. Bill's pants fell, revealing his erection. I let out one last cry before he shoved himself inside my mouth. I began to gag as he roughly tucked at my hair. The whole house could hear his moans; he was trying to show me off in his twisted way.

He pulled out. I fell to my side, choking and coughing violently, my eyes and face red. He tugged at the belt strap, pulling me to my feet. "PLEASE. Don't, I'm sorry, it's my fault, it's my fault!" I screamed, my voice cracking with my dry coughs. "If only you'd listened to me," he said, hurling me onto the bed; I began to crawl backward, eager to escape.

He took his pistol and shot at the wall behind me. My cries became quiet as I held my hand over my mouth; I just wanted to throw up. I didn't care if my intestines came out. I just wanted his taste gone.

I begged; I prayed for someone to save me. Haven't I given enough? I'm always the fool To think someone would care for me.

He climbed on the bed, now hovering over me. "Scream Elizabeth. I want you to Scream," without a second thought, he thrust himself into me. Making me Scream not in pleasure but pure pain, "Good Girl," he said, praising me with a whimper as he filled me.

This wasn't the first time I lost my virginity at the ripe age of 16, and before you ask, yes, it was unwillingly, and I always thought my second time would be in a place of love. But as I looked into Bill's eyes, I only saw a monster.

He started leveraging my body, digging his black nails into my sides. He then leaned down and began sucking at the nape of my neck and being sure to leave bruises.

I couldn't help the small noises that slipped out of my mouth, and I could tell my resistance fueled his lust. He was sick and manic, Satan reincarnated in the flesh.

My body became limp, and I closed my eyes, letting the last tears fall and slide down my cheeks. Bill's thrusts became slower, more hungry. He let out a loud, growling moan as he thrust roughly, riding out his orgasm. I felt the hot liquid coat my insides. He didn't bother to pull out; he just let his body fall on me, huffing in exhaustion. "Du gehörst jetzt mir," he whispered before kissing my lips.

Shortly after, I felt a heavy weight lifted off me. I just lied there. My body is incapable of moving. I stared at the ceiling. Internally screaming, hitting, and abusing myself the way my mother would, I told myself it was my fault that I deserved this.

Comforting words was the last thing I needed. I just wanted to live and find myself. I'm only nineteen. I heard the door unlock and heavy footsteps leaving the room. I waited until I could no longer listen to them before I sat up, curling into a ball. My cries now weakened. I jumped as I felt a towel wrap around me, "Gustav?" he had entered the room silently. "I'm here..." his voice was soft and reassuring. I suddenly began to cry hysterically. I didn't want him to see me this pathetically, "Y-You can't be here... If Bill-" I said, cutting me off; he hugged me, allowing me to sob as much as I needed to. "I-I'm so sorry," he replied, gently rubbing circles on my back.

"Why do you care? I'm nothing; I'm nobody." It was true that Guatav had no reason to comfort me, even as much as I needed it. We were strangers. "Elizabeth..." he sighed, pulling from our hug, his sweet gaze looking deeply into my eyes, which was the distinct difference between Bill and Gustav. His eyes, how I loved them. I felt safe in his arms, though I feared falling for him. "I felt drawn to you since the moment I saw you," he said, reminding me of last night's "brief" interaction. "I want to know you." his words stopped my tears.

It felt like it was only us at that moment. I wanted this to last forever. Gustav pulled me in again. I relaxed under his touch and rested my chin on his shoulder, letting myself fall into him. I closed my eyes, exhausted physically and mentally.

I felt myself drifting to sleep. The warmth of Gustav's body against mine gave me comfort.
_________________________