.Old Friends.

••••
______________________________

"What Are you talking about?" Jamie asked her eyes now watery. "Those guys are the gang my father is after... They weren't looking for Aria." I said sadly before Jamie harshly pushed me to the ground. Leaving me in shock, "You mean to tell me this is your fault." She said gritting her teeth as she prevented her tears from rushing down. "I didn't know this would happen, Jamie You need to believe me," I said backing away as she moved closer. "She's a child! Elizabeth you didn't think to let us know about this," She shouted once more before grabbing the glass on the table and shattering it.

I quickly used this time to stand to my feet before she could lunge at me, "Jamie this isn't like you!" I yelled watching as she picked out the sharpest shard and clenched it so hard it sliced through her skin. "I know how much you care for Aria but I promise you I'll get her back," I said cautiously holding my hands out preventing her from moving closer. "Jamie! What the fuck is going on!" Roxie said distracting Jamie and allowing me to tackle her to the ground.

"Get the fuck off me!" She yelled crying loudly, "Jamie I'm sorry, okay please just listen I'm sorry." I said quietly watching as she cried hysterically, "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" She said her voice cracking as she spoke. "Roxie I need you to get Dr. Wolfgang on the phone," I said pointing to the landline on the dresser She nodded her head quickly doing as I told her.

Soon after the doctor showed up, I helped Jamie get comfortable on the bed as she slept soundly. "Took you long enough," Roxie said rolling her eyes as Dr.Wolfgang unpacked her things, "I had other things to attend to." She said annoyed beginning to examine Jamie.

"Her pupils seem to be heavily dilated and irritated..." She said confused before rolling up the girl's sleeve, revealing heavy bruising due to drug injection. "Yo, Jamie's been doing drugs..." Roxie said moving closer to get a better look. "Not just any drugs... fentanyl via injection, I'm guessing she had a bad reaction to it, she will be fine" The doctor spoke of it as if it was normal, "By the way Jamie said something about-" Roxie started before I hit her arm subtly as she gave me a confused hurt face. "She just said she wasn't feeling good and passed out," I responded.

"I'm sure it was a little more than not feeling too well... " She said motioning to the broken glass on the table. "It was nothing, anyway I'm sure you have much more important things to do so we will take care of Jamie...Right, Roxie" I nudged her shoulder making her groan. "Yeah, whatever," She said dramatically. "Okay, call me if anything seems off..." She said leaving the room, "What was all that about!" Roxie shouted slightly rubbing her arm. "If my father finds out about Aria we're all screwed!" I said frantically throwing on a black hoodie and black skinny jeans, with a pair of black Doc Martin boots.

"So you got some kind of plan?" Roxie said pulling a baggie of marijuana from her pocket. "Not exactly, but you're coming with," I said searching Jamie's pockets for the car keys and her phone. "Elle I don't know what you have planned, But maybe we should tell Big D, He could help-" She said making me stop to look at her, "You don't understand, There is someone I need to protect okay? Someone I care about, and I can't afford my father's impulses. The moment he sees Bill and the others he'll shoot." I said taking a deep breath in hopes of relaxing. "Look, If anything happens you need to run, I'm gonna get Aria out of there, but when I do, I need to know I can trust you to take her somewhere safe," I spoke bluntly knowing what Bill was capable of, let alone my father. "I-I promise... I'll take care of her." She said pridefully seeing as I trusted her with such an important task.

"Bingo!" I shouted quietly showing what I found to Roxie. "Oh shit, nice job Liz!" She laughed, My father very clearly trusts Jamie, considering she was always by his side. I was taking a wild guess hoping she would have the keys to my father's car but lucky for me I was right. "Let's go," I said following Roxie out before taking one last look at the room I've stayed in for the last two weeks. I sighed heavily preparing for what I was about to do.

We snuck through the hallways making our way to the garage. Roxie leading the way as I haven't learned my way around the house yet. "Holy shit..." I whispered as she flickered the lights on in the garage, revealing multiple rows of exotic cars. "Pretty badass huh? Me and Aria used to smoke in here when Big D was doing drug deals inside." Roxie smirked as she ran her hands along the rims of the expensive vehicles. "Pass me the keys!" She said I was hesitant but I passed them over to her allowing her to find what car they belonged to.

We walked up to a slick black C6 Corvette with a matte finish, "At least the boss got taste." She shrugged, "Keys I'm driving." I said grabbing them from her and making her let out an irritated groan, "Let's try not to get killed while getting Aria, Okay." I said chuckling and getting into the driver's side. I put the key into the ignition, smiling upon hearing the loud roar of the starting car. I quickly took out Jamie's phone and dialed the only number I knew.

Katies...

"Who are you calling?" Roxie whispered as I motioned her to stay quiet. "Who is this?" A familiar voice spoke. I became uneasy as the memories of my traumatic past took hold of me. "It's Elizabeth..." I said nervously bouncing my leg. "Elle!" Katie shouted her voice overjoyed. "Shh, Keep quiet," I said afraid someone would hear her. "Where are you, Are you safe, Are you okay?" Katie whispered although she sounded genuine I knew better than to trust her. She belonged to Bill now.

"I Need you to send a message to the others, Meet me at the parking garage by Tamriel Park, Bring Aria, and Tell Bill I have something he wants," I said bluntly before hanging up the phone.

I let out a deep breath I'd been holding and looked over to Roxie. "So who was that," She asked smiling awkwardly. "Someone I used to know," I said coldly as I revved the engine. "Hey do me a favor, Open that glove box," I said pointing to the compartment in front of Roxie. She nodded opening it I smiled seeing my father's golden revolver. The same one I used to put a bullet into my mother's head. "Hand me the gun," I said reaching my hand out as she placed the gun into my hand. "Memories..." I whispered smiling as I examined the rim remembering the power I felt that night.

"Now, Let's go see some of my... Old Friends"

________________________