.A Father's Daughter. #20

••••
________________________________

I awoke upon hearing the chatter of others around me. "Why does he want this bitch anyways?" a woman's voice said, "Do I look like I know, he just said bring her here."

I fluttered my eyes open groaning as my body felt sore, "Guys the new girl is finally up." I opened my eyes and saw multiple people standing above me causing me to jolt up stressing my wounded stomach doing so. "Fuck Me" I groaned holding my abdomen.

I looked at the other girls, seeing three of them. I quickly backed away from them and looked at my surroundings, I noticed I was in a room almost like an office with fancy leather chairs, and art that covered the walls. I noticed how Gothic everything seemed for some reason the red tone of the leather was unsettling. I examined the three in front of me, they were all quite gorgeous two blondes and a young girl with curly brown hair.

"Who the fuck are you, and where the fuck am I!" I shouted attempting to remember how I got here. I couldn't remember anything. "She's rude. Not even a thank you or I'm so glad you saved my life." one of the blondes said rolling her eyes and walking over to the office chair behind the wooden desk. "We aren't here to hurt you, relax, I'm Jamie, that's Aria." She paused before looking over to the girl spinning in her chair as music blared in her ears, "And that's Roxie..."

They all seem friendly I guess. "Could you tell us your name?" Aria asked taking a seat next to me on the leather couch, "I'm... I'm E-...fuck..." I whispered. "I don't know..." I said, feeling a pain in my heart I felt frustrated, confused, and not to mention afraid I couldn't shake the feeling that I was in danger. the fact that I couldn't even remember how I got here only made that worse.

"Great the bitch doesn't even know her name," Roxie said kicking her feet up on the desk she sat at. "Yeah well maybe she would remember if you didn't hit her so hard." Jamie replied sarcastically, my eyes flickered between the two in confusion. "Hit me?" I questioned, "Um yeah sorry about that!" Roxie said before putting her headphones back in. "Don't worry about her, she doesn't like new people" Aria said giving a slight smile, "Why am I here? How did you find me?" The only information I could remember was... "Holy shit, Katie where is Katie!" I blurted out, standing up before almost falling due to the pain in my abdomen again.

"Hey not so fast, Dr.Wolfgang just patched you up. She'll get pissed if she has to redo the stitches" Jamie said grabbing ahold of me and sitting me back down. "I can't be here my friend she's in danger, There were these guys and they had guns and my hand...shit my hand!" l motioned to my hand in its cast. "Nothings piecing together. Why the fuck am I here, who am I?" I start to cry, putting my face in my hands.

"That's a great question My Bee" I heard a familiar voice say as they entered the room my eyes almost bulging out of my head at the mention of my nickname.

"No one's called me that in years who are you?" I said seeing a familiar man come into view alongside him two smaller men dressed neatly in suited black.

"I'm your father Elizabeth, Welcome home," he spoke, oddly calm. Father, what does he mean father who are these people? Why am I here? How did I get here?

"You're lying I haven't seen my father since I was a child he could be dead for all I know" I responded standing up to him as Jamie helped me.

"I guess the tattoo was right, the star brought you home." my eyes went wide, realizing what he was talking about. This was my father. "No..."

"Elizabeth, we need to talk you're the rightful heir to the Eclipse mafia and the only link to Tokio's gang" It felt like my heart had stopped eclipse mafia...gangs? What is he talking about, I had so many questions, but I didn't even know where to start. Why am I the only link? Who's Tokio?

"We need your help." He said,

"Holy... Shit," I weakly replied.
________________________________

(Sorry for the short chapters! It's quite late I'll post more tomorrow) Xoxo Author <3