┌NINETEEN┐

Sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a radiant glow across the room.

Jungkook blinked his eyes open and a wave of contentment washed over him as he found himself snuggled against Taehyung's arm. Memories of the previous night flooded Jungkook's mind - Taehyung's heartfelt confession of love, their tender cuddling as they drifted off to sleep.

"Good morning, handsome," Jungkook greeted in a soft, sleepy voice, a small smile gracing his lips. As Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, Jungkook leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

Taehyung emitted a low groan, his grip on Jungkook's waist tightening, while Jungkook held onto Taehyung's shoulder.

"Morning, Diamond," Taehyung huskily murmured, pulling Jungkook closer and engaging in a brief kiss. "Did you sleep well?" Taehyung inquired, keeping his eyes closed.

"Pretty much," Jungkook replied, removing Taehyung's member - which they had decided to leave in place overnight - from his body. "I should take a shower; it's a bit unpleasant down there. Jungkook chuckled, touching himself and encountering remnants of Taehyung's climax.

"Me too," Taehyung mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. Jungkook grimaced, observing the black-haired boy, intrigued by the fact that Taehyung's usual dull and deep tone seemed to be absent for once.

(Well, it wasn't entirely the first time, as Jungkook had witnessed love and desire in Taehyung's eyes the previous night, along with his vocal expressions upon Jungkook's request.)

This made Jungkook feel special. Special in the sense that Taehyung had begun to display genuine emotions around him, rather than pretending to be emotionless or robotic.

"Shall we shower together?" Taehyung sweetly proposed, snapping Jungkook out of his reverie.

Jungkook glanced at him and nodded eagerly, rising from the bed with a slight soreness in his lower body. Taehyung hummed and approached him, lifting Jungkook up bridal-style.

Jungkook giggled, feeling a sense of carefree bliss, with no worries or anxieties, only Taehyung. "I think there should be towels in the closet," Jungkook suggested, and Taehyung raised an eyebrow before nodding. "Let's go check, then. Taehyung hummed, leading the way to the closet and gently placing Jungkook on the floor.

Opening the closet, Taehyung fetched two towels and closed the door with a kick before lifting Jungkook up once again and guiding him to the bathroom.

Within a matter of minutes, Jungkook found himself pressed against the cool shower wall, his legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist, his hands gripping Taehyung's neck, and Taehyung's member buried deep inside him, moving with a deliberate rhythm.

"I love you so much-" Jungkook squealed, peppering Taehyung's face with butterfly kisses as Taehyung continued his slow thrusts. Jungkook's head fell back as Taehyung hit his prostate, eliciting a pleasured moan.

"I love you more," Taehyung claimed, marking Jungkook's neck with affectionate bites. "And I want you to be my boyfriend, if that's alright with you. Even though the timing isn't perfect, I want you to be mine. Taehyung stated firmly, his grip on Jungkook's waist unwavering.

Jungkook smiled, his body swaying against the wall as Taehyung picked up the pace slightly. "Of course, I would love to be your boyfriend," Jungkook replied, cupping Taehyung's face. Taehyung's smile made Jungkook giggle.

"God, I adore it when you express your emotions," Jungkook squeaked, slightly out of breath.

"Only for you, my doll. You're the only one who deserves to see me like this," Taehyung groaned as Jungkook's muscles clenched around him.

They both fell into silence for a moment. (Well, not exactly, as their moans and groans filled the entire bathroom.

"Taehyungie?" Jungkook asked, gazing at Taehyung with wide eyes. "Why were you holding back your moans last night?" Jungkook questioned, his voice filled with curiosity.

Taehyung delayed for a moment. "I believe it's a propensity," Taehyung replied and after that bit his lip when Jungkook looked over him perplexed. "As I said some time recently, I tend to keep my expression still no matter what I'm feeling and figure, that's what happened last night." 

Jungkook gestured, grasping his cock and begun to snap himself off when he felt a recognizable tie pooling into his stomach. Upon seeing how Jungkook's part was spilling, Taehyung secured the speed and earned a few covered out clamors from Jungkook, whose eyes had gotten enormous and teary.

And after a few cruel pushes, they came at the same time, gasping intensely another to each other.

"I-I think we ought to advise the others that we're fine- as well fine- since they likely saw the news as well by presently." Jungkook let out, still breathing intensely, and held firmly on Taehyung's shoulders.

"All right." Taehyung replied and crushed their lips together.