┌TEN┐

Jungkook felt a strong urge to burst into tears.

As Jungkook was forcefully dragged into the car, he caught a whiff of something that he suspected to be chloroform. Now, as he regained consciousness, he found himself blindfolded and bound in an unknown location. The overwhelming feeling of helplessness consumed him.

The vivid memories of his parents' brutal murder played over and over in his mind, tormenting him. Jungkook couldn't help but feel foolish, wondering if he had been stronger, if he had been able to defend his parents against those men and prevent this tragedy.

Jungkook couldn't escape the self-blame that engulfed him. If only he hadn't been so naive and fallen for that manipulative individual, none of this would have happened, right?

Perhaps, if he hadn't crossed paths with that despicable person, everything would be fine now. But Jungkook quickly dismissed that thought. Judging by the number of weapons and people involved, it was evident that Ky was likely connected to a dangerous gang or mafia.

Now or at some point, he would have revealed his true feelings, right? But perhaps, Jungkook could have won over Taehy- Ky- yes, yes. Jungkook could have won over Ky's heart.

Incredibly, even in such a dire situation, Jungkook's thoughts were consumed with making Taehyung reciprocate his feelings. What the hell- Jungkook took a deep breath- hoping that Taehyung was searching for him by now.

How much time had passed already? Since that incident occurred? Jungkook had become completely disconnected from the outside world.

"Look who's finally awake. Did you sleep well?"

Jungkook clenched his teeth, struggling against the restraints on his wrists, desperately wanting to punch Ky right in the face.

"Let me go, damn it!" Jungkook screamed, then sensed (and heard) someone approaching him. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" Jungkook snapped when he felt a rough hand gently caressing his cheek.

"Admiring true beauty."

Jungkook's heart raced as he noticed someone approaching him, possibly kneeling down since he was seated on the floor.

"You're beautiful," Ky's voice whispered, fingers exploring his lips and tracing his jawline before lifting his chin. Disgusted, Jungkook spat at the person before him, expressing his true feelings.

"Why did you do that, Jungkook! You realize we have the power to kill you whenever we want, right?" Ky threatened angrily.

"Then go ahead and kill me, coward. I'd rather die than be touched by someone like you!" Jungkook retorted, every word filled with conviction.

A heavy silence hung in the air for a moment before Jungkook flinched at the sound of a gunshot. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and struggled to catch his breath, tears streaming down his face. It felt like a panic attack was imminent.

"No one will harm you, but every hurtful word you speak will cost the life of someone around us. It doesn't matter who," Ky's voice warned.

Jungkook scoffed, attempting to regain his composure. "So, you're planning to kill your own people? Well, that works in my favor. If they're all dead, it'll be easier for me to escape." Jungkook sneered, his eyes welling up at the sound of another gunshot.

"Unfortunately for you, we're part of the most powerful mafia in this area, and we can eliminate anyone without hesitation."

Jungkook swallowed nervously, choosing to remain silent.

"And consider yourself lucky. Not everyone has the opportunity to marry the only son of the most prominent mafia leader – but you do."

"No one wants to marry you, you jerk!" Jungkook mumbled, nearly sobbing as he felt a forceful grip on his cheeks, causing him to pout aggressively.

"Even if no one else does, you will." With that, Jungkook felt the grip loosen around him. "Whether you like it or not, as long as you stay in your lane, nobody will dare to harm you or touch you without your consent. Is there anything else you need? Remember, soon you will become our mafia queen and everyone is obligated to obey your orders."

Jungkook pressed his lips together, hesitating for a moment. "Anything?" Jungkook asked softly, receiving a confirming hum in response. "Then I wish for your death," Jungkook declared in a low, menacing tone.

"Dude- what the hell? Put your gun down! And all of you too!" Ky's panicked voice pierced through Jungkook's ears, making him chuckle, appearing almost deranged from certain angles.

Despite the loss of his parents and being forced into a loveless marriage, Jungkook found amusement in hearing the fear in Ky's voice.

"And you, Jungkook, stop playing around! Just one command from you could end my life. What the hell!"

Jungkook continued to hum, his laughter fading slightly. "I wasn't joking," he said, his voice trembling. "I wish for your demise. I want bullets to pierce your brain and for your lifeless body to be devoured by animals." Tears streamed down Jungkook's face as he spoke. "You deserve all of this. It's because of you that I lost my parents." Struggling to speak, Jungkook gasped for air.

A brief silence followed.

"Please give him breakfast. He didn't eat dinner last night either."

Jungkook sniffled, feeling unheard and uncared for.