┌EIGHTEEN┐

After vigorously stroking back and forth, Taehyung decided to withdraw his hand and gazed upon Jungkook, who appeared completely wasted - his soft cheeks flushed a rosy pink, his lips slightly parted as he leaned back against the desk. The computer had long been turned off and moved aside, and now Jungkook was ready for something else.

"Shall we move to the bed, pretty?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook eagerly reached out with his hands, nodding in exhaustion since he hadn't reached climax.

With swift movements, Taehyung scooped up Jungkook in his arms, carrying him bridal style to the bed. He gently laid Jungkook down before hovering on top, leaving marks with his lips from Jungkook's neck down to his chest. Taehyung then gripped Jungkook's nipples, pinching them slightly before giving them a twist and pulling away.

Jungkook vocalized his pleasure, relishing in Taehyung's touch. From now on, Jungkook wanted Taehyung to be the only one who could touch him like this, the only one who could see him like this, the only one who could taste every inch of his body.

Gripping the bedsheets tightly, Jungkook panted heavily as Taehyung's teeth grazed against his sensitive nipple. Taehyung proceeded to suck on it, making Jungkook curl his toes and close his eyes. Then Taehyung moved to the other nipple, trailing kisses down to Jungkook's stomach before slumping his tongue all over and firmly gripping Jungkook's thighs.

Jungkook whined, shaking his head. "I-I want you here-" Jungkook moaned, bringing his hand down to stretch his entrance with two fingers. "It's ready.. you can use it now."  Jungkook bit his bottom lip, tilting his head away.

"Isn't it always ready for me, though?" Taehyung asked, removing his shirt and kicking off his pants and boxers. He grabbed Jungkook by the thighs, making him squeak before wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist.

"It always is," Jungkook confirmed, watching Taehyung get yet another bottle of lube from the nightstand. How many bottles of lube were in this room, anyway?

"Although I always try to convince myself it shouldn't be like this, it always craves you and wants you there," Jungkook sighed.

Taehyung hummed. "Well, well! It's finally going to get what it always wanted, then." Taehyung's voice was slightly higher than usual and less cynical. Taehyung coated his rock-hard member with lube and aligned himself with Jungkook's entrance.

"Should I go, sweetheart?" Taehyung asked, and Jungkook nodded eagerly. His mouth opened slightly as Taehyung pushed inside and stilled.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by the neck, pulling him closer and crashing their lips together in a passionate makeout session until Jungkook adjusted to the pain and discomfort.

Their tongues entwined, with only Jungkook's moans escaping while Taehyung remained silent.

Even though they hadn't started moving together yet, even though Taehyung hadn't entered Jungkook completely, Jungkook felt a sense of satisfaction in being connected to Taehyung.

Jungkook's entrance involuntarily clenched around Taehyung, and he pushed Taehyung away by his chest to catch his breath.

"Keep going," Jungkook groaned, gripping the bedsheets tightly as Taehyung gradually pulled out and then pushed back in, increasing the pace.

"Fuck, you're huge-" Jungkook cried out, breathing heavily as his lewd sounds shamelessly escaped his mouth when Taehyung picked up the pace.

Taehyung firmly held onto Jungkook's waist, moving his hips back and forth, thrusting his shaft in and out of Jungkook's entrance. Jungkook's moans were an incredible turn-on for Taehyung, so beautiful and melodic. He yearned to hear them even more.

And damn, Jungkook looked absolutely stunning beneath him as Taehyung ravished his hole. It was driving Taehyung wild. From Jungkook's messy hair to his flushed cheeks, his pink parted lips to the drool dripping down from his mouth. .

How Jungkook tugged at the bedsheets and how his eyes widened when Taehyung hit his prostate, how his legs tightened around Taehyung's waist- Taehyung was completely captivated and mesmerized.

Jungkook drove Taehyung insane.

Jungkook moaned softly, calling out Taehyung's name, wanting reassurance that Taehyung was enjoying the intimate moment just as much. However, Taehyung remained quiet and appeared lost in his own thoughts. Jungkook frowned, feeling a tinge of disappointment.

It just made Jungkook feel uncertain. He felt uncertain because Taehyung didn't seem to enjoy it and only agreed because Jungkook was extremely eager for his approval.

When Taehyung emitted a profound groan, all of Jungkook's doubts vanished, causing a reaction in Jungkook's arousal while Taehyung continued to thrust vigorously.

"Fuck- you feel so good, Jungkookie-" Taehyung groaned out, squeezing his eyes shut together. He felt like he was on cloud nine. Jungkook had brought about an overwhelming amount of joy and excitement.

Jungkook experienced a sense of contentment upon learning that Taehyung also enjoyed it, despite it not being the appropriate moment. A small smile formed on Jungkook's face, but it quickly vanished as he was abruptly overwhelmed with both physical discomfort and sexual arousal.

Jungkoook firmly gripped Taehyung's back, trying to synchronize his movements with Taehyung's rhythm. Overwhelmed by impending gratification, he closed his eyes tightly and bit down on the bedsheet. Taehyung emitted a grunt, firmly clutching Jungkook's member and commenced stimulating it, creating an up and down motion with his hand.

"Fuck- Taehyung-" Jungkook said, shaking off his surprise.

"I love you!" Jungkook confessed then panted, feeling exhausted after being released.

Taehyung made love to him for a few more minutes, before leaning down to kiss Jungkook's ear, then Jungkook gripped his shoulders, still panting.

"I love you too." Taehyung released his climax and filled Jungkook inside.