┌SIX┐

"Why did you leave?" Jungkook asked quietly as he entered the shared bedroom and found Taehyung on his laptop.

"I had some personal things to take care of," Taehyung replied, shutting off the laptop and placing it on the nightstand.

Jungkook nodded, locked the door, and went to his side of the room, feeling embarrassed about what had happened earlier.

"Where were you? I looked for you everywhere," Taehyung questioned, and Jungkook shook his head. "After you left because of the phone call, I waited for you for a while. When you didn't come, I went to meet my friend," Jungkook explained, throwing himself onto the bed and closing his eyes.

"Are you upset about that?" Taehyung asked, standing up and sitting on the edge of Jungkook's bed.

"N-no, not at all," Jungkook stuttered, breathing heavily.

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Taehyung asked, noticing Jungkook's sniffles. "You don't have to do anything," Jungkook replied, closing his eyes tightly. There was a brief silence between the two boys.

"Do you want to try something different?" Taehyung suggested, moving towards the bed and positioning himself above Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he blushed. "No!" Jungkook snapped, his cheeks turning pink. "What are you even saying?" Jungkook muttered, nervously biting his lip.

"I was thinking we could continue what we started this afternoon," Taehyung said, leaning a bit more weight on Jungkook. "And maybe you don't have to do anything in return. It's my way of making it up to you." Taehyung continued, his gaze fixed on Jungkook's embarrassed face.

Jungkook nodded, biting his bottom lip.

Taehyung gently pressed his lips against Jungkook's, positioning himself between his thighs, and slowly explored his hands under Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned in, deepening the kiss with Taehyung. Their tongues danced together, eliciting a small sound from Jungkook when Taehyung gently lifted his shirt and caressed his nipples. Moving his hands from Jungkook's waist to his inner thighs, Taehyung squeezed his cheeks, making Jungkook break the kiss and let out another small sound.

Jungkook's hands pressed against Taehyung's chest as Taehyung slid his hands into Jungkook's pants and boxers, firmly gripping his soft skin and pressing their bodies closer together. "Oh god," Jungkook groaned, shifting his hands to hold onto Taehyung's back and gripping his black t-shirt.

Taehyung moved downward, exploring Jungkook's chest with his hands and mouth. He teased Jungkook's nipples, trailing his tongue all over, making Jungkook tightly grasp the bedsheets and breathe heavily.

Taehyung eagerly pleasured Jungkook's nipples, alternating between them and feeling himself becoming aroused. But then, Taehyung's focus was solely on Jungkook's pleasure at that moment.

"T-Tae-" Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, gripping Taehyung's hair as Taehyung planted wet kisses on his stomach. Taehyung then removed Jungkook's pants and boxers, running his tongue along Jungkook's v-line and giving a gentle kiss at the base of his cock.

Taehyung firmly grasped Jungkook's length, jerking Jungkook off. Taehyung wasted no time and took Jungkook into his mouth, expertly deepthroating him and relishing in the sounds of pleasure escaping Jungkook's lips.

"Just like that!" Jungkook moaned, thrusting his hips forward. Taehyung firmly held onto Jungkook's thighs, preventing any movement as he continued to pleasure him orally. Taehyung skillfully swirled his tongue around Jungkook's length before releasing it and using his hands instead.