┌FIVE┐

"He said what-" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes widening in disbelief.

Jungkook nodded sheepishly, swinging on the swing and avoiding eye contact. "Dude, he literally said he wants to sleep with you and you're still hesitating? Go and pursue that dick instead of wasting your time with me," Jimin snapped, frustration evident in his voice.

Jungkook let out an exasperated groan. "It's not just about the physical aspect, Jimin!" Jungkook murmured, glancing at the boy standing next to him. "You know how much I like him, but what if he only wants me for sex?"

"Go for it, girl, and end up single," Jimin teased, causing Jungkook to glare at him. "I'm serious, though," Jungkook retorted.

Jimin cleared his throat. "How about taking things slow? Go on dates and get to know him better. And remember, he rejected you before and didn't take advantage of you when you were drunk," Jimin suggested, deep in thought.

Jungkook pondered, nodding in agreement. "I'm just unsure... I really want him and I want him to be my boyfriend-"

Jimin interjected, offering his insight. "A wise person said you need to unzip a man's zipper first if you want to unzip his heart," Jimin nodded knowingly.

Jungkook gave him a puzzled look. "And who said that?" Jungkook furrowed his brow.

"Park Jimin," Jimin replied with a chuckle, enjoying Jungkook's annoyance. "Okay, but on a serious note. It works for me, at least. Establishing a physical connection first makes it easier to develop a deeper emotional bond without any awkwardness- we've already explored each other, creating a sense of closeness."

"So, you're saying I should have sex with him?" Jungkook questioned.

Jimin shook his head. "Not necessarily, but considering he has shown sexual interest in you, you could try to build a closer connection through that. Take things slow, like starting with a simple kiss on the lips," Jimin suggested.

Jungkook nervously chewed on his bottom lip, his mind filled with doubts. "What if he's not actually interested in me? What if I misunderstood?" Overwhelmed with panic, Jungkook stood up and anxiously bit his index finger. "For goodness sake, Jungkook! He clearly said you're attractive and desirable to him. Why are you still doubting?" Jimin snapped.

Jungkook nodded, still unsure. "But what if he meant it in a literal sense? Maybe he just thinks I look good and was glad to get a close look at me, and that's all." Jungkook bit down harder on his finger.

Jimin sighed, covering his face with his hand. "You know what? Forget it. Just go talk to the principal. It'll be easier to deal with him than Taehyung and all this confusion. I'm going back to class. Bye." Jimin said, storming out of the room with loud footsteps.

Jungkook whimpered and followed Jimin, but accidentally bumped into someone in the hallway.

"Jesus, I've been searching for you everywhere. Where were you?" Taehyung inquired, causing Jungkook to gulp nervously. "I-I was just outside with Jimin," Jungkook stammered, averting his gaze to the ground.

"Okay."

Jungkook glanced up at Taehyung and immediately regretted it when he noticed Jimin, who was now laughing and flipping him off. Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Is everything alright?" Taehyung asked, noticing the irritation on Jungkook's face. He turned around to see what Jungkook was looking at and found Jimin nonchalantly whistling while staring at the ceiling.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?" Jungkook stammered awkwardly. How embarrassing.

"You look flushed and visibly upset. If you want, you can take a break today. I'll inform the professors that you're not feeling well." Taehyung suggested, and Jungkook nodded, stealing another glance at Jimin.