┌TWO┐

Jungkook sat down on the other side of the bed, apparently frustrated, although he'd never admit that out loud.

He was feeling pretty... lately.. inconsequential.

No, not because his roommate was out there impressing all the girls and guys with his flawless looks — the way he often fixed his hair with a black bandana that matched his dark hair — and his fashion in terms of clothes was kind of... hot.

Taehyung wasn't the reason, though.

Jungkook was just bitching about his stupid boyfriend.

That idiot didn't even come to him on their anniversary and that made Jungkook feel bad. They just had sex in the morning and that was it.

Jungkook didn't even know why he was still with this idiot- apparently Jungkook liked the sweet and nice moments they had, and Jungkook couldn't get away from those memories, which is why he was still with this dick weasel.

Jungkook looked up and noticed the bathroom door swinging open, revealing Taehyung standing there with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Taehyung's toned body, with his defined abs and broad shoulders, was undeniably attractive. Feeling a bit flustered, Jungkook quickly grabbed his cellphone, hoping to distract himself from his attractive roommate.

"Hmm?" Taehyung said, as he used another towel to dry his hair and walked towards his bed. "I didn't expect you to be here right now," Taehyung commented, grabbing some clothes from his luggage.

It had been three days since Taehyung had arrived, but he hadn't fully unpacked yet, not out of laziness but to conserve his energy.

Curious, Jungkook glanced over his cellphone and noticed something black in Taehyung's luggage, partially revealed among his clothes as Taehyung rummaged through them.

As sneaky as Jungkook was, he might resort to drugging Taehyung in order to uncover his hidden secrets and discover his true identity. Perhaps Taehyung is a local thief or a covert spy searching for the secret police's surveillance headquarters.

This explanation seems more plausible now-

Lost in his thoughts, Jungkook let out a faint gasp and then noticed Taehyung emerging from the bathroom, having changed his clothes.

"What's the matter? You seem aloof," Taehyung remarked as he tossed the towels onto his bed and opted for sneakers instead.

Jungkook shook his head. "It's nothing. Everything's fine," Jungkook replied abruptly, but found himself unable to tear his gaze away from Taehyung's hands as he tied his shoelaces.

Feeling a gulp rise in his throat, Jungkook averted his eyes.

Taehyung was simply too... alluring.

Every inch of his body was undeniably attractive.

"Are you ready? We can go to the cafeteria and grab breakfast," Taehyung suggested, moving closer to the door. Jungkook nodded, and the two boys made their way to the cafeteria. It had become a customary occurrence for Jin to end up sitting on Namjoon's lap whenever the seven boys were together.

"Where's your boyfriend, Jungkook? Is he bailing on you or something?" Yoongi taunted, noticing that the brown-haired boy was nowhere to be found.

"I honestly don't know. If he's cheating on me, I'll confront him," Jungkook grumbled, crossing his legs and digging into his breakfast.

"You should definitely have a serious conversation with him. I've had my suspicions from the start," Jimin remarked, letting out a sigh. "But you're too attached to his dick to let go, you're such a pushover." Jimin shot Jungkook with a disapproving glare.